Canada or USA? Joy and Sunny's Discussion (continued)

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Honestly, there's a lot of times where I like the US more than I like Canada. :- Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that our economy is relatively stable and that the guy leading our country isn't intentionally trying to make us broke, but if there's anything that a lifetime in the great white north has taught me, it's that everyone up here is apathetic and wishy-washy when it comes to fighting for what's right. You Americans may be overtaken by China any day now, but at least you guys have some conviction. Up here everyone is too scared of hurting someone else's feelings to dare to take a public stand for what they believe in. :roll:
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

China will never take us over. Sure, they may have some great national military, but we have our military and Arkansas. Rednecks eat anything that has a pulse and their decore consists entirely of guns and dead things. Chine should be VERY afraid. \:D/
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

...Dude, they OWN your economy. And ours! :P North America has outsourced and sold off so much of their production and fallen so into debt that all it would take for China to take over is for them to decide to call in their loans and jack up their prices--you know, the prices they placed so low that it put everybody else out of business? :- Things are looking rather bleak, my friend; China is going to be the next world power.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Whatever. :noway:
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic