Talk about randomness!

This is the spot.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Talk about randomness!

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

This is the place where you can talk about anything. It doesn't even matter. You can talk about God, The Hunger Games, or Greek yogurt. Enjoy.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Um.... There's already a random faction....

But...

Did you know that cheeseburgers taste really good? The cheese HAS to be melted though. It's just not as good when it's not melted. Hey, did you know that I just became an uncle???? My nephew is adorable. I miss my pet sheep. We moved and there's not enough space for her where we live so a friend of ours in the town we used to live in is taking care of her. But I might get to see her soon!!!!!! Am I random enough?? Did I pass initiation? This makes me think of the episode where Rodney falls through the skylight. That was a good episode. I like the court episodes. Did Wooton ever buy a gavel after saying he wanted one in "A Penny Saved"????

CHEESEBURGER!!!!!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

Sorry. With so many topics, I wasn't aware that there was another one about randomness. By the way, nice random tangent. I don't believe Wooton has bought a gavel yet.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)