Be Prepared

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Be Prepared

Post by Mark Prescott »

Okay, I'm sorry I can't really explain, but it would just be censored out anyway by the GPC so I'm going to be brief. A couple months ago, this big conglomeration named Nimo Inc. Bought up a huge plot of land here in Bermuda (Don't bother googling them, they "don't exist"). Everyone thought this would be great for the economy, since all the international businesses are moving away because of the Prime Minister's law about international businesses. Anyway, all of the unemployment went away, there was no more gang violence, because all of the teens were working for Nimo Inc. They are a father company of a much less criminal enterprise, NIMO incorporated, a Japanese education firm. Here in Bermuda, they are a "pharmaceutical company". The funny thing is, they didn't manufacture any pharma products. So, about five months after they built their facilities (BTW, they got those up in like a month; they payed off every company in Bermuda to get it up quickly) they released their first product. Xiathorotain. ( ZI-uh-thor-o-ten) It was for (Now get this) Learning more. It was supposed to stimulate brain activity to help you remember things. The FDA gave it a clean bill. Ten people died within the first month for no cause. A healthy 13-year old died walking home from school. A 21-year-old died on an airplane. eight more died, and the doctors could not identify a cause in any of them. The government is refusing to investigate Nimo Inc., and everyone here is getting really worried. I will try to give you more info as I recieve it. Guys, take this seriouslyno don't. This is serious stuff no not really. I think we're going to have more trouble with Nimo, and I really hope that this doesn't shape up to be anything big. I was so distraught, I clicked on any forum, I have no idea where I posted this. Please Just take this seriously.
~Mark Prescott~
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^that's exactly what I thought of, Jelly \:D/

Till the end of the line.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Jelly wrote:
LOL at the Nazi march hyenas.