Bieber is a Dweeber!!

See inside for more details.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Well since there's a contest now, I guess the tour is on hold while we chill in O105. \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

The contest ended! Where are our updates and/or results????!? :x
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

darcie wrote:The contest ended! Where are our updates and/or results????!? :x
Patience, Iago! :x

After reviewing the flood of submissions, I have decided to declare Darcie the winner! Her submission made me lol the most. So yay Darcie! I shall wear your sig for a couple of weeks.

And this thread is now free to continue its tour \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Can we see all the other entries?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

They are all in this thread. ;)
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Woody

Post by Woody »

Those were the only three entries? Who's the runner-up?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Kait wrote:Patience, Iago! :x
I love the way your foul little mind works.

And I'm going to keep quoting that back to you every time you say your line. :noway:
Mostly because the Disney Gallery I worked in had atmosphere sounds that included random quotes and that was one of them and it's funny.
Kait wrote:After reviewing the flood of submissions, I have decided to declare Darcie the winner! Her submission made me lol the most. So yay Darcie! I shall wear your sig for a couple of weeks.
Yay! And I probably spent the least amount of time on it! \:D/ I took the screen shot not even intending to enter. Woohoo, accidental winning!
Kait wrote:And this thread is now free to continue its tour \:D/
Where to next?
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Woody

Post by Woody »

Wow! I didn't know the Dweeber had anything to do with AIO! Will he be making a guest appearance next season?
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Yeah, he's going to do a performance in the Little Theater!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Woody wrote:Wow! I didn't know the Dweeber had anything to do with AIO! Will he be making a guest appearance next season?
I don't know if I like or dislike this....

I silently predicted this would be the next place for this thread!!

Till the end of the line.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Mimi wrote:Yeah, he's going to do a performance in the Little Theater!
Yes! And the kids will boo him off the stage!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Maybe it could be another lesson in treating everybody like real people. It's the remake of "This is Chad Pearson?" except it's "This is Justin Bieber?" I approve, only because it will add a nice Canadian touch to the show. \:D/
Woody

Post by Woody »

Woody wrote:
Mimi wrote:Yeah, he's going to do a performance in the Little Theater!
Yes! And the kids will boo him off the stage!
And then Whit will teach them all a lesson about being kind to people, no matter how bad their singing is. :boohoo:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I don't think Justin Bieber sings badly, he's just overrated. ;)

Till the end of the line.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Justin Bieber is actually a very good singer. He CAN sing without the traditional autotune. Obviously his producers won't allow that. Most popstars just called hold a tune when they have to get out of the studio and onto the stage. The problem with Bieber is not that he's a bad singer, it's that he's basically the pop music version of mcdonalds. He's mass marketed to a huge audience, but everyone says they hate him, yet he ends up selling out concerts and CDs anyway. He's mega-popular, which reduces the amount that someone is going to like him thanks to hype backlash and hype aversion.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HypeBacklash
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HypeAversion
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

^Truth!

Bieber can legitimately sing. And I think he is talented. I just think he has completely wasted his talent by producing trash music and being a major sell-out. Maybe he will grow up and realize this and start making awesome music someday.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

....I just don't like the kid.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Kait wrote:Maybe he will grow up and realize this and start making awesome music someday.
Doubt it. ;) He's successful because of his iconic image, to sacrifice his mass-appeal production for artistic integrity would be career suicide.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Woody

Post by Woody »

No! This topic must not die! The tour must go on!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Jelly wrote:
Kait wrote:Maybe he will grow up and realize this and start making awesome music someday.
Doubt it. ;) He's successful because of his iconic image, to sacrifice his mass-appeal production for artistic integrity would be career suicide.
But then he'd gain a whole new set of fans! Like me! \:D/