Bieber is a Dweeber!!

See inside for more details.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

It's back in HH. Sadness.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I think perhaps we need to slowly bring people to a place of realizing that it's actually possible to have fun with something without freaking out because something may not be perfectly in order. Since when ToOers become like OCD? :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

lol i c what u did thar.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Nobody is fun anymore :(
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

This needs to go to Campbell College next. We can have a nice academic discussion about dweeber.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

In my opinion, the evidence suggest that Bieber is in fact a Dweeber.

(long post with the evidence attached)

And that's how babies are made. Any questions?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Studies have shown that the constant repetion of such words as "baby" and "boyfriend" could have a negative effect on young girls' minds, and cause them to start wanting babies and boyfriends, both of which are devilishly evil things.
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

Babies and boyfriends are definitely evil devilishly things. Which is why the human race went extinct generations ago. We are now just automated robots who have been programmed to THINK we are humans from the age before which we went extinct from all us women avoiding boyfriends. Also, cooties.

Proof.

Assume. The bieber is not a dweeber. Therefore, the bieber is against babies. However, the bieber has a song which is either called baby or which has a refrain which repeats the word baby. I am not too invested in which is, in fact, true. In either case, we have generated a contradiction. Therefore, our original assumption is inconsistent with evidence from reality. Therefore, the bieber is a dweeber.

QED.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

is why we need a like button. QED indeed.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Will someone please lock or delete this thread. A joke's one thing, but this is going way to far.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

This is no joke. Bieber really is a Dweeber. :yes:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Yeah I am offended that no one takes this seriously. :noway:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Knight Fisher wrote:Will someone please lock or delete this thread. A joke's one thing, but this is going way to far.
Perhaps you could try contributing something productive to the topic at hand, rather than adamantly insisting on the demise of something that isn't directly affecting in you in any way. ;)

Unless of course, you're referring to the 'joke' that is the Bieber. In which case, your post holds merit. I agree with you... he has gone way too far.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

Now the thread is here in CCDS, visiting, yes, but still... it's more fun to stick to the norms of the subforums posting habits!

So, back up your assertions and get some evidence of things like, what is the definition of "joke" and "going way to far" and why this thread is in the latter rather than the former, or even some third option because of course there is the dichotomy fallacy or whatever when you set it up like that.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Jelly wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:Will someone please lock or delete this thread. A joke's one thing, but this is going way to far.
Perhaps you could try contributing something productive to the topic at hand, rather than adamantly insisting on the demise of something that isn't directly affecting in you in any way. ;)

Unless of course, you're referring to the 'joke' that is the Bieber. In which case, your post holds merit. I agree with you... he has gone way too far.
If it was as is appropriate in HH I would of course add to this completely otherwise appropriate (Well, then again...) discussion.

Since it's not however that makes it illegitimate discussion.

And it does directly affect me as I like order in my life. This hitherto being a branch thereby of.
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Guess Who!
I'm memorable

Post by Guess Who! »

How is this out of order? We are having an academic discussion now on the nature of disagreement and appropriateness of topic. Perfectly suited for a college.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

...except that Ayn Rand requested for the topic to be moved, and so off it goes to its next destination! ;)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

It's going on tour! \:D/ This is great fun.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Rand can't take a joke. :( Ah well, a contest! First person to name three random facts that nobody knows about Bieber's Dweeberness will be given up to fifty dollars! So hop to it there.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Beiber is really an alien from Pluto that has to talk through a word processor (so we can understand his Plutonian laguage), which, incidentally, causes his voice to become much higher in pitch than the average teenage male human.

His natural hair color is pukish-green.

"Baby" is the name of his mothership, and he calls it his "Girlfriend."

:mrgreen:

Do I get my $50 now?

\:D/
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: