Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Post subject: This is cool
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!
User avatar
The man that stops the monsters

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Posts: 5120
Age: 102

Cash: 2,201.32
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
I am the only person on the "Who was here" list. \:D/

_________________
Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: This is cool
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am 
Sonbeam
Sonbeam
User avatar
God is the Light in my dark. <3

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Posts: 7047
Gender: Female

Cash: 698.77
Bank: 0.00
Woody wrote:
I am the only person on the "Who was here" list. \:D/

Oh no! I'm afraid I wrecked it. ^.- Welcome to the 'being on here way later than should be' club. \:D/

_________________
Image

SnC Forever. Miss you still.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: This is cool
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 am 
I guess I'll stick around
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Posts: 200
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 976.39
Bank: 0.00
The Kings Daughter wrote:
Woody wrote:
I am the only person on the "Who was here" list. \:D/

Oh no! I'm afraid I wrecked it. ^.- Welcome to the 'being on here way later than should be' club. \:D/

I'm not sure if I've ever been the only one on the "Who was here" list, but I've often been the only one on the "Who is online" list. Though that is only because I'm about 12 hours ahead of most people on here.

_________________
Image
official Shark Bait mod


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: This is cool
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:09 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!
User avatar
The man that stops the monsters

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Posts: 5120
Age: 102

Cash: 2,201.32
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
For some reason, it resets the list at 11:00. So it wasn't THAT late.

_________________
Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: This is cool
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 pm 
Sonbeam
Sonbeam
User avatar
God is the Light in my dark. <3

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Posts: 7047
Gender: Female

Cash: 698.77
Bank: 0.00
aussie aio fan wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:
Woody wrote:
I am the only person on the "Who was here" list. \:D/

Oh no! I'm afraid I wrecked it. ^.- Welcome to the 'being on here way later than should be' club. \:D/

I'm not sure if I've ever been the only one on the "Who was here" list, but I've often been the only one on the "Who is online" list. Though that is only because I'm about 12 hours ahead of most people on here.

Oh that's right! You could spend a day taking over the ToO and we'd be sleeping though it. :(

Woody wrote:
For some reason, it resets the list at 11:00. So it wasn't THAT late.

EST?

_________________
Image

SnC Forever. Miss you still.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject: Re: This is cool
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 am 
I'll catch up to Bren!
User avatar
The man that stops the monsters

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Posts: 5120
Age: 102

Cash: 2,201.32
Bank: 3.96
Blog: View Blog (25)
And it happened once again!

And by the way...

BUMP!!!

_________________
Photobucket was evil and made third-party display a premium feature. Then they increased the size and obnoxiousness of the placeholder advertisement encouraging me to upgrade. Thus, this text signature.


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
The site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is the registered trademark of Focus on the Family.