This is cool

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

This is cool

Post by Woody »

I am the only person on the "Who was here" list. \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Woody wrote:I am the only person on the "Who was here" list. \:D/
Oh no! I'm afraid I wrecked it. ^.- Welcome to the 'being on here way later than should be' club. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
aussie aio fan
OK
Post by aussie aio fan »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Oh no! I'm afraid I wrecked it. ^.- Welcome to the 'being on here way later than should be' club. \:D/
I'm not sure if I've ever been the only one on the "Who was here" list, but I've often been the only one on the "Who is online" list. Though that is only because I'm about 12 hours ahead of most people on here.
Woody

Post by Woody »

For some reason, it resets the list at 11:00. So it wasn't THAT late.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

aussie aio fan wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:
I'm not sure if I've ever been the only one on the "Who was here" list, but I've often been the only one on the "Who is online" list. Though that is only because I'm about 12 hours ahead of most people on here.
Oh that's right! You could spend a day taking over the ToO and we'd be sleeping though it. :(
Woody wrote:For some reason, it resets the list at 11:00. So it wasn't THAT late.
EST?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Woody

Post by Woody »

And it happened once again!

And by the way...

BUMP!!!