No Mods, No Rebellion!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Monty
A great mapmaker

No Mods, No Rebellion!

Post by Monty »

The JPM administration would like to remind you that it cares for you. It would also like to inform you that any posts that are considered to be "spam" by the Administration will result in an automatic three-day ban of the user which made the post, or a small rubber ducky tossed at the user, whichever the Administration believes is more appropriate.

Any attempts to spam should NOT be made in this thread, and any attempts to spam may be heavily edited for niceness by the Administration.

The Administration

And please do not freak out on the Administration. There is a reason that the Administration placed this thread in the forum "Hillingdale Haven".
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Monty wrote:The JPM administration would like to remind you that it cares for you. It would also like to inform you that any posts that are considered to be "spam" by the Administration will result in an automatic three-day ban of the user which made the post, or a small rubber ducky tossed at the user, whichever the Administration believes is more appropriate.

Any attempts to spam should NOT be made in this thread, and any attempts to spam may be heavily edited for niceness by the Administration.

The Administration

And please do not freak out on the Administration. There is a reason that the Administration placed this thread in the forum "Hillingdale Haven".
todallly

The Administration offers you a friendly reminder to abstain from one-word posts. To assist you in learning this new rule, your account will lose an amount of money. Thank you for abiding by all rules of the Administration.

-The Administration
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I was about to praise the Administration for their promptness in addressing the current law enforcement void, until I read the fine print.

The Administration would ask that you not withhold praise from the Administration. Your post will not be edited to reflect this...this time.

-The Administration
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Your posts from this point on may be made more Administration-friendly.

-The Administration
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Everyone should have voted for you guys! I can't believe anyone would have made the mistake of voting ToyJoy. :(

Your post has been edited to reflect the caring kindness of the Administration.

The Administration
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Spam is... gross.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Thank you for your support of Administration policies.

-The Administration
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

American Eagle wrote:Everyone should have voted for you guys! I can't believe anyone would have made the mistake of voting ToyJoy. :(

Your post has been edited to reflect the caring kindness of the Administration.

The Administration
AE... You didn't really say that... did you? :cry: It was edited by the evil CoP, right?
Last edited by Woody on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

And bacon is gross too.

The Administration asks that you keep your hate speech to a minimum.

-The Administration
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

With your help, the Town of Odyssey will become a better place. Does anyone else feel like a glass of TeA?

-Friends of the Town Encouraging the Administration.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

That was a test which the Administration utterly failed. How can you allow someone to hate on bacon?
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

*changes post back*

And I want some tea! As long as it's Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea. And as long as the evil CoP didn't poison it
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!