Proud Canadians post here!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Proud Canadians post here!!

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Who here is a proud Canadian, and why?? I am proud to be Canadian because we have much less debt than those people down south, have a professing Christian Prime Minister, and we get 4 seasons :) I'm not trying to be mean to Americans, but I'm sure that all the Americans are proud of their country in some way, right?
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

AshleyWhittaker wrote:Who here is a proud Canadian, and why?? I am proud to be Canadian because we have much less debt than those people down south
This is not my fault :(
*insert provocative quote here*
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The current American president is also a professing Christian, ya know. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

American Eagle wrote:The current American president is also a professing Christian, ya know. \:D/
You honestly believe that?!

-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm --
Musical Shutterbug wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:Who here is a proud Canadian, and why?? I am proud to be Canadian because we have much less debt than those people down south
This is not my fault :(
I know. I love the people, not the country.Well, I like the country, not the President.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
American Eagle wrote:The current American president is also a professing Christian, ya know. \:D/
You honestly believe that?!
That he is a professing Christian? Yeah, I do. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

with emphasis on professing ;)
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Since none of us are in a place to judge whether or not someone is actually a Christian, the only thing we have to go by is what they profess. Such is the case with your professing Christian prime minister ;)

and we have four seasons down here! What the heck. The are only like...10 states that don't have four seasons. :noway:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Jesus' Princess wrote:
with emphasis on professing ;)
True, true.

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm --
Kait wrote:Since none of us are in a place to judge whether or not someone is actually a Christian, the only thing we have to go by is what they profess. Such is the case with your professing Christian prime minister ;)

and we have four seasons down here! What the heck. The are only like...10 states that don't have four seasons. :noway:
But our PM has more works to back up his belief than Obama. (I know that's not worded quite right, but it's the best I can do :) And whenever I think of the states, I think of Arazona weather.That's why I think you only have like two :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Kait wrote:Since none of us are in a place to judge whether or not someone is actually a Christian, the only thing we have to go by is what they profess. Such is the case with your professing Christian prime minister ;)

But our PM has more works to back up his belief than Obama. (I know that's not worded quite right, but it's the best I can do :) And whenever I think of the states, I think of Arazona weather.That's why I think you only have like two :)
Then you can't complain if you meet an American that thinks that all Canadians are like that one nasty person from Toronto that they met, or that all Canadian weather is the same...like Nunavut in January. ;) Canada and the US are both large countries that have a wide array of people, land forms, and weather (among other things) so it isn't really practical or realistic to lump everything all together.

We all get to be patriotic in our own way - that's the fun part! \:D/
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Catspaw wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:

Then you can't complain if you meet an American that thinks that all Canadians are like that one nasty person from Toronto that they met, or that all Canadian weather is the same...like Nunavut in January. ;) Canada and the US are both large countries that have a wide array of people, land forms, and weather (among other things) so it isn't really practical or realistic to lump everything all together.

We all get to be patriotic in our own way - that's the fun part! \:D/
Agreed! I am very patriotic :) And for the record, I do think the USA is awesome :)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

AshleyWhittaker wrote: Agreed! I am very patriotic :) And for the record, I do think the USA is awesome :)
The US is only amazing because I live there :noway:
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote: Agreed! I am very patriotic :) And for the record, I do think the USA is awesome :)
The US is only amazing because I live there :noway:
The US is the country with the most DPY (Debates Per Year) Because you live there :noway:

;)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Well, some of us LIKE to annoy people :x
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Countries are lame. :noway:

I know! Let's build a big tower up to the heavens. \:D/
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

ric wrote:Countries are lame. :noway:

I know! Let's build a big tower up to the heavens. \:D/
Oh brother. *rolls eyes*
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

Post by Wooton Z. Bassett »

I'm a proud Canadian. Canada rocks!!!
I'm on the Soda Shop and Campbell County Message Boards.

Check out unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com/

The Hippie
Processing

Post by The Hippie »

Lol, what is this "Canadian" you all keep speaking of?

Love Peace, Love music, Love life.
Loney 97
Not as new
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, The Solar System as We Know It. . .

Post by Loney 97 »

I'm a proud Canadian, and I'm basically just posting here because I'm new \:D/ And I want to meet some of the people here. . .
Thank you to my SS for the great sig!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Welcome Loney 97 \:D/ May I suggest that you post in the Welcome/Goodbye thread, which is located in The Steps of City Hall subform? That's a great way to introduce your self :)
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

People who live in warmer weather tend to be friendlier. ;)
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."