Proud Canadians post here!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

T.S. (myself) wrote:People who live in warmer weather tend to be friendlier. ;)
Unless you love the cold and snow, like I do!
Canada is awesome!
Loney 97
Not as new
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, The Solar System as We Know It. . .

Post by Loney 97 »

Jesus' Princess wrote:Welcome Loney 97 \:D/ May I suggest that you post in the Welcome/Goodbye thread, which is located in The Steps of City Hall subform? That's a great way to introduce your self :)
OK, I'll try that. Thanks! :p
Thank you to my SS for the great sig!
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Yay!!!!! i didn't realize there were so many Canadians here :) Sorry I haven't been on in a while, we've been quite busy.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

I'm a Canadian!

I am not here very much... but I stop by every month or so ;) Or whenever someone sends me a PM, but all the ones my age I used to talk to grew and and are going to college - just like me! (I've been in college for a year and a half.)

Canadians are awesome because (I don't know if this was added, but....) we get to be the first ones to watch NEW episodes of Heartland FIRST!!!
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

I'm a Canadian! \:D/ And I personally don't have a high opinion of either the Canadian OR US government. Oh,and it is true, US (Not counting Alaska, which used to be Russian any way) and the southern part of Canada have different seasons of the year than the rest of the civilized world.(Meaning Canada). Very-Hot, (Spring) Disgustingly-Horribly-Meltingly-Hot (Summer) Slightly-Less-But-Still-Awfully-Hot(Fall) and Hot.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Tikvah wrote:Very-Hot, (Spring) Disgustingly-Horribly-Meltingly-Hot (Summer) Slightly-Less-But-Still-Awfully-Hot(Fall) and Hot.
I disagree and you are misrepresenting our country. You can be cocky as long as you understand the facts. ;)

Highs and lows in my state of Michigan per month (Fahrenheit). I'm not converting it. :-

JAN: 29 / 14 (many days are below freezing)
FEB: 32 / 15
MARCH: 42 / 24
APRIL: 56 / 35
MAY: 69 / 45
JUNE: 78 / 55
JULY: 83 / 59 (some days are 90+)
AUG: 81: 57
SEPT: 72 / 50
OCT: 60 / 39
NOV: 46 / 30
DEC: 34 / 20
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

You just proved my point. that is very hot.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

That isn't very hot bro.
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

Really? Ha. In January here in Canada it is very often -9 Fahrenheit.