Dreams!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Dreams!

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

What are some weird dreams that you've had about Odyssey? Here is one of mine:
I dreamed that Connie was going to marry this guy that was really sweet and loving on the outside but a monster on the inside. Whit had a feeling that he was like that and warned her about he but she wouldn't listen and married him anyway. So a few years and 3 kids later his Hyde personality came out and became a drunk and was really mean. Connie left him and went to live with her mother and Whit had an I-told-you-so attitude. And I should mention that for some weird reason Odyssey was a TV show, so this was an TV. Weird, eh?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I had a weird dream last night... I was a fugitive of something.

AND THEN IT CHANGED TO DOCTOR WHO. I was watching as the Doctor went into this run down diner and into the back room, where apparently Mrs. Pond was stuck under this spell or something of having to dress in a cardboard box costume and be some stupid mascot for the diner. I clearly remember her saying "I waited for you!". But it was too late for the Doctor to break the spell this time; that would have to wait until. She had to go, and then my alarm started ringing in my ear.

\:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

That IS weird. I also had a dream that Odyssey was doing a reenactment of some sort on The Hunger Games. Then I woke up and I thought that was real for a second and then I thought "Would they really do something like that? I don't think so." And in that same dream Connie and Jason got married. I was really disappointed when I realized it was a dream :(
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

You're kind of obsessed with Connie getting married, aren't you? O.o
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I suppose that's better than being obsessed with getting married TO Connie.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You're kind of obsessed with soccer and Dr. Who, aren't you Termite? :x
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

WRONG. :x I'm obsessed with Batman. :grineyes:

All I know is people dreaming about what it's in their subconsciousness... believe me, I've had plenty of recurring dreams over the years. :-
Last edited by Termite on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Termite wrote:You're kind of obsessed with Connie getting married, aren't you? O.o
Yep \:D/ I also want Sue and Buck Oliver to get married...
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

What do we have if not fictional shipping? \:D/
Love you always, SnC