The SC State Fair.

A General Invitation to Anyone Who's Interested...

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
The SC State Fair.

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

It begins in 23 days.

Now, I know most of you people don't live anywhere near SC, but I figured I'd give the invitation anyway...

I'm planning on going on Monday, October 15, to ride the rides.

Oh, I'm also planning on going on the 10th (because it's only one dollar to get in the gates that day) to try all the food and see the shows and whatnot... It's never a good idea to eat much fair food on the day you ride stuff... :-s :shame: :noway:

If you're interested in coming with me (or any other day, if you can't come the same day as I), I can get you discounted tickets (Yup, I know people. :mrgreen:).

However, before anyone agrees to go with me... I should warn you, I get very loud on most of the rides... I don't know any other way to do it! \:D/ :mrgreen: \:D/

Anyway...

The SC State Fair, October 10-21, 2012.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: