The administration is unconstitutional!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

The administration is unconstitutional!

Post by bookworm »

Our Chief of Police wants to take away our right to free speech! This is a direct quote:
EK wrote:I want to rageban you for trying to start an argument all the time.
If someone wants to be argumentative they have a right to do so. This is an unconstitutional abuse of power!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

If EK ragebans anyone, I can just go and unban them, so technically it all balances out. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:Our Chief of Police wants to take away our right to free speech! This is a direct quote:
EK wrote:I want to rageban you for trying to start an argument all the time.
If someone wants to be argumentative they have a right to do so. This is an unconstitutional abuse of power!
I oppose this quote for an entirely different reason. EK is clearly just bragging about all his amazing willpower, since obviously he didn't ban anybody, despite saying that he was tempted. When I feel the urge to ban somebody, I just go right ahead and do it. \:D/ So EK going out of his way to say that he's better than me is clearly very rude and not at all gracious of him. :noway:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

THIS! :x

*refrains from ragebanning Bookworm*