They're out to get us!!

The Soda Shoppers are out to get us!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Agreed. And, he's still around. Where might Top be these days? ;)
merp.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Samantha14 wrote:Agreed. And, he's still around. Where might Top be these days? ;)
Working at a job, and having a life and being married. ;) He's quite a few years older than PF, and his responsibilities are increased. He comes around once a month, posts a few times, sometimes more frequent, but.....
This is partly in jest, and said in a blunt tone, but not meant to be mean. Top was on the original boards, been here since the first day. It's surprising he's still here. no?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Exactly. The fact that he has stuck around since before day one (because he was on the TH) is remarkable in itself. Add in that he has remained the ridiculously humorous, yet truly wise and knowledgeable man we know and love, and you have someone who simply cannot be beat out on a list of amazing message board members.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I also don't see how it's even possible to compare people like that when they obviously have large incomparable differences that don't make one better than the other in anything but personal biases.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I'm not going to try and enter into this argument, simply explaining why Top is not around much. Saying anything more could offend and hurt people.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Let's just have them meet and have the best of both worlds. I'll talk to PF if someone will get schedule from Crusader.
~ Walker in Dreams
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Guys, this PF vs. Top conversation is/was ridiculous and quite funny. Thank you.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Don't you love how there was a 7 post PF-is-so-awesome fest? I find that hilarious. ;)
^The above post seems cynical, but I mean no harm.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Ha. My favorite part is when people bash someone they know little or nothing about. Yeah, it's been good.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Mimi wrote:Ha. My favorite part is when people bash someone they know little or nothing about. Yeah, it's been good.
I was feeling like saying that, but I refrained.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Joy wrote:
Mimi wrote:Ha. My favorite part is when people bash someone they know little or nothing about. Yeah, it's been good.
We are not bashing anyone, merely speculating what would happen if they met. Besides, snubs started it. :noway: Second, most of us know a good deal more about the ToO than you know of the Soda Shop.

But, agreed, this thread has been fun.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

T.S. (myself) wrote:
Joy wrote:
We are not bashing anyone, merely speculating what would happen if they met. Besides, snubs started it. :noway: Second, most of us know a good deal more about the ToO than you know of the Soda Shop.

But, agreed, this thread has been fun.
Oh, I wasn't pointing out any group of people in particular. It was a general statement. I won't respond to the rest of your statement so as not to engage in the argument. :)
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Oh, alright.

Sammy (Samantha14) is most similar to Joy.

God's Girl is comparable to a combination of snubs, Sunshine, and maybe Jesus' Princess?

Aaron Wiley is most like Dan, though they are interested in different things.

Suzylou is most like Musical Shutterbug and Termite, I believe.

Old Judge might be most similar to Peachy Keen, though I don't know much about him.

Wooton and Woody are fairly alike.

Kaida might be a little like..why can't I remember her name? Hmm.

OF doesn't have a counterpart that I can tell.

Who is Arkan (sorry, no accent) most like? I'm struggling with this one. He has a little bit of bookworm, but I can't get past that.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Well, we know Arkan and Kaida on here. And I believe OF(If you mean Odyssey Fan) has an account here, but doesn't come around much.

I'm on the list! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I believe he means OF Wiley, not OdysseyFan. OF Wiley said she doesn't have one.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Woody wrote:Well, we know Arkan and Kaida on here. And I believe OF(If you mean Odyssey Fan) has an account here, but doesn't come around much.

I'm on the list!
What Dan said. It was even more confusing when OF was Odyssey Fan, without the Wiley.

Dancing smiley omitted.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

\:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I personally think GG is more like Musical Shutterbug, IMO.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

T.S. (myself) wrote:Aaron Wiley is most like Dan, though they are interested in different things.
What?? How in the world are they alike?? No, TS.. Just no. I don't think so.
T.S. (myself) wrote:Kaida might be a little like..why can't I remember her name? Hmm.
Like who? I might be like who?? Remember, TS! Remember!

(This is Kaida.. I just had my name changed. =D)
T.S. (myself) wrote:OF doesn't have a counterpart that I can tell.
Yeah I don't think she has a counterpart either. She's one of a kind! =D
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Pretzel wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:Aaron Wiley is most like Dan, though they are interested in different things.
What?? How in the world are they alike?? No, TS.. Just no. I don't think so.
Actually yeah. But I'd think Aaron is a combination of Dan and Marvin D.