They're out to get us!!

The Soda Shoppers are out to get us!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

You are completely correct! :) Every forum is unique in its own way and has something special to add to the interwebz.

No one should be offended or hurt by the discussion in this thread. We're all brothers and sisters in Christ who are called to love and honour each other.

*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

But of course Mercy's Le Gorgeous Tennant would have to show up sooner or later :-
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I am going to get a mod to lock this thread. Anyone who would wish to may look back through these pages and see how this all started.
The original purpose of this thread was to alert the ToOers of '101 Reasons Why The Soda Shop is Better Than the ToO' and see how they responded.
I have not participated in this thread for a while, as I have absolutely no intention of getting caught up in this. I feel that this has dragged on, and as the creator of this thread, I also have the right to lock it. No point saying anymore, as the entire point of this thread has been exhausted to it's fullest extent. :)

I feel the ToO has many ways to improve, as with the SS.
Hopefully, for the message board meeting that I and snubs have been working on, there will be no fighting, no arguing, and no resentment with each other.
And to state the reason why many users have not joined the SS, not everyone desires to be on more message board. Some are busy enough for one board. Not everyone is like me and has all day. I'm hoping this minor feud will soon end, and we can all just be civil.
Thank you.
-Joy
If you're a mod and you're looking at this topic, I'd appreciate that it would be locked. I have notified a mod, but just sayin'.