The Election

Should we have another Catsville

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

Should Catspaw run in the election?

No! That is a terrible idea!
No votes
I think we should have another Catsville.
17%
I don't care.
33%
No because I say so.
17%
Yes! That's a wonderful idea!
33%

Total votes: 6

Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

The Election

Post by Tikvah »

Who wants to see another Catville?
Last edited by Tikvah on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Subtitle wrote:Should we have another Catsvilee
I don't think we had a first one.

;)
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

bookworm wrote:
Subtitle wrote:Should we have another Catsvilee
I don't think we had a first one.

;)
Duly noted and fixed.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

To make a serious response to the question then, it depends on what you consider Catsville.
Are we talking the actual Catsville where Catspaw went power hungry and became a tyrant? Because that was only a Story Arc and likely wouldn’t happen again.
If you mean a Term of Catspaw-only rule through the failure to elect a team and are dubbing that ‘Catsville’ because of her sole leadership, it’s quite a different situation.
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

I am speaking of a term of Catspaw-only ruling. (With Mods, of course.) Though to the best of my knowledge it was never stated that it was a story arc.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw-only rule, with mod assistance, can come about through two legitimate ways (excluding a second Story Arc).
Either no team raises the funds needed to make the ballot, or only one team makes the ballot causing a Yes or No vote, and No wins.
Tikvah wrote:Though to the best of my knowledge it was never stated that it was a story arc.
I don’t recall if it was expressly announced ‘Hey guys, this was all a Story Arc’ but it didn’t have to be; it was understood.