Important Issues

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Dasi wrote:
Joy wrote:The most important questions and debates are to be put here...
Such as, Is brown a colour?
Is Canadian spelling superior in every way?
Know, that the stance you take must be your actual opinion, regardless of the subject.
could you explain to me how debating if brown is a color is an important issue? I don't think that's what you would call a most important question.
This is the most random forum out there, Das. She meant it as a joke. ;)
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:I love how there is a topic in the Hillingdale Haven called Important issues. Oh, the irony...
Yep. :P
merp.
Dasi
Fourscore and seven

Post by Dasi »

Samantha14 wrote:
Dasi wrote:
Joy wrote:The most important questions and debates are to be put here...
Such as, Is brown a colour?
Is Canadian spelling superior in every way?
Know, that the stance you take must be your actual opinion, regardless of the subject.
could you explain to me how debating if brown is a color is an important issue? I don't think that's what you would call a most important question.
This is the most random forum out there, Das. She meant it as a joke. ;)
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:I love how there is a topic in the Hillingdale Haven called Important issues. Oh, the irony...
Yep. :P
oops lol I forgot what foum thingy it was in. :p I also thought because Joy is so serious I thought she thought those were important things. you never know on these forums.lol :p
One ring to rule them all.