Satiness

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Dasi
Fourscore and seven

Post by Dasi »

you made this whole topic to make fun of me?....gee thanks I can tell you guys are real nice people....(just in case some people don't know what people being sarcastic sounds like I was being sarcastic when I said I could tell you are real nice people)

and Sammy I thought we were friends...guess not huh? I don't think someone who makes fun of other people is a real friend
One ring to rule them all.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I don't think anyone here is making fun, they're having fun.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

If you are going to survive here for any length of time, Dasi, you should probably learn to laugh at yourself and take a little light-hearted teasing. ;) Nobody around here teases out of malice or meanness. All in good fun! \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

This thread is amazing.

I remember the days when my posts were great enough to spur entire new topics. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Ha...Haha...Hahahahaha. =P

AE, you need more Satiness in your life. :(
merp.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

American Eagle wrote:I remember the days when my posts were great enough to spur entire new topics. :(
This is actually a split topic.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Dasi wrote:you made this whole topic to make fun of me?....gee thanks I can tell you guys are real nice people....(just in case some people don't know what people being sarcastic sounds like I was being sarcastic when I said I could tell you are real nice people)
First of all, my head hurts after reading this.

Second, I had read this thread multiple times, and just now caught your reference in your advertisement, Jelly. Well played.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Monty wrote:I had read this thread multiple times, and just now caught your reference in your advertisement, Jelly. Well played.
I noticed it immediately, but only after you mentioned that there was one. I hadn’t paid that close attention before.