Birthday Suggestions

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Birthday Suggestions

Post by Samantha14 »

My birthday is in a month and 17 days, and I am looking for ideas about what to do for it. I... Don't exactly have friends to have a party with or anything. :P But, still.

These suggestions must be affordable, and not include atomic bombs. Understand?! :x

Good. O:)

Now then, let the helping begin. \:D/

.....Please. *Cough*
merp.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Tell all of us where you live and see if anyone comes to celebrate with you! :evillaugh:
Last edited by Christian A. on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

YES. NO. Wait, what?! Do you know how hard I would get murdered by my parents if I did that?! Well... Maybe not murder murdered, but definitely killed! :x

Though I want to see you guys... :(
merp.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I have friends and yet, honestly, my birthday was lame. I hung around the house while my family napped in between church services. Don't feel bad if birthdays aren't a party. :/

Idea #1: Movies
Personally, I loved my 14th birthday. My mom let me rent King Kong and the Lord of the Rings movies, because I hadn't been allowed to watch then before that age. \:D/

Idea #2: Do you have a Facebook? If so, post something to Facebook that is sure to get likes. Likes are as precious as gifts.
This is what I posted this year. I received 59 gifts.
If you don't have a Facebook, maybe your parents will let you have one as a birthday present? :o

Idea #3: Give yourself a makeover and post a picture here for us to see. ;)

Idea #4: Volunteer
So, I felt pretty selfish on my birthday last month because I thought of it as 'my day', and that left me feeling empty. Perhaps you could do something special for someone else, like give your time to a neighbor, food pantry, or your church.

Ehh, that's all the ideas I have. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

American Eagle wrote: post something to Facebook that is sure to get likes. Likes are as precious as gifts.
You mean I'm not the only one who thinks like that? :P

Sam: Birthdays can still be super fun without spending tons of money, or having tons of friends :)

1) In my family the birthday girl (or boy) gets to pick what they want for breakfast and supper, and a dessert. Ask your mom if she can make your favorite meal, it's not super hard usually, but if it's not something you eat every week, it makes it kind of special and fun. (it does help to pick the meal in advance though, so the ingredients are on hand! :) )

2)For my birthday, which was just a couple of days ago, I didn't have a big party or anything, I slept in, which is always fun! My siblings kindly took over most of my chores for the day, and I talked to some long distance friends on the phone for a while. Then my mom and I went shopping for a bit, we didn't buy anything, just looked around and talked mostly.
Maybe you and your mom could go somewhere and just hang out for a few hours. It doesn't have to be expensive, it's just special.

3) Like AE said, get a movie from the library that you've wanted to see for a while, and make it a point to watch on your birthday. Movie nights are always fun!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Go to San Antonio with a group of your friends. Best birthday ever!

EDIT: But seriously, your library has tons of amazing stuff you can take advantage of. My library recently released a new service whereby each patron can download three songs per week. It's legal too!
Last edited by Monty on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Why is this in HH?
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Have a Doctor Who themed party \:D/

...if you're a fan, that is.

Till the end of the line.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Have a dance party on Skype!!! :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I love a good LAN party. Do you like computer games? Maybe set aside an afternoon to play some favorite computer/video game.

Some people like theme parks. Get one or two people to go with you (your parents) and go ride rides, eat overpriced food, and enjoy yourself!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Blow a hole in the roof, break and fix your back, be a pain.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/