Ethay Igpay Atinlay Eadthray!(The Pig Latin Thread!)

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Ethay Igpay Atinlay Eadthray!(The Pig Latin Thread!)

Post by Woody »

Osay, IrishTigerway ustjay accidentallyway aughttay emay Igpay Atinlay... andway it'sway indakay unfay! :p Osay, Iway ademay isthay eadthray orfay ostingpay inway Igpay Atinlay. \:D/

Ogay erehay otay earnlay!

Anslationtray(Translation):
So, IrishTiger just accidentally taught me Pig Latin... and it's kinda fun! :p So, I made this thread for posting in Pig Latin. \:D/

Go here to learn!

Etlay ethay azinesscray eginbay! :mrgreen:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

(You you add "way" to words starting with vowels? Everyone always seems to do that one differently. I generally add "yay," and some people simply add "ay" (though I'm not really in favor of that one...))
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Apparentlyway osay.

Eyhay! Ouyay okespay inway Englishway! Ieday, aitortray!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!