Do you belive Christ died for your sins?

A place to come talk.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

darcie wrote:Devil's Food Cupcakes. :yes:
Devil's Food cupcakes are actually more likely to be true members of the elect than Angel Food cupcakes. Angel Food cupcakes tend to be the kind that assume that because of their name and fame, they'll be saved. :yes:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Mr. Sunnys
Gold Member

Post by Mr. Sunnys »

Ok, NO MORE CUPCAKES!! :shame: Seriously, I'm tryin' to preach here, guys! Now, who is saved, and who is not?

-Anti Cupcaker
"My avatar is awesome."
"You are lame, and so is your dog."
Romans 8:28 ~~Sunnys~~ <BIBLE|---
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Simon Magus wrote:I feel like we should get rid of all these physical cupcakes and focus on the spiritual.
Gnosticism. :noway:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Simon Magus
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Simon Magus »

What's wrong with Gnosticism?
These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke, and that Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. And He said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

So exactly what are we talking about here? Spiritual food?
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Now now, everyone. Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. \:D/

Mr. Sunnys wrote:Now, who is saved, and who is not?
Saved from what? :-k
Last edited by Kait on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

*Coughs* You forgot to add icing.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Blitz wrote:*Coughs* You forgot to add icing.

Those are the ingredients for buttercream frosting, SIR. You don't need icing if you have buttercream frosting. :noway:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Simon Magus
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Simon Magus »

Yes, spiritual food, we must abstain from any physical sacraments that claim to save.
These are the hidden words that the living Jesus spoke, and that Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. And He said: "Whoever finds the meaning of these words will not taste death."
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Mr. Sunnys wrote:Now, who is saved, and who is not?
Are you asking who of us is saved? Or what requirements are in general? :-s

As the board covers a wide audience of believers and non, and all colors of the spectrum between, we tend not to put requirements on salvation. A general poll is fine, but we're not going to put down others for what they believe. Hence the cupcake talk.
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
John Chrysostom
No way I broke the window

Post by John Chrysostom »

Who is saved? The Church Triumphant in Heaven. Who is not saved? Those of us on earth still running our race, we have not yet faced the Judgement Seat so we are not saved.
Mr. Sunnys
Gold Member

Post by Mr. Sunnys »

John: This is false. A man is saved when he accepts that Jesus Christ died for his sins on the cross, and rose again from the dead.

Kate: I'm asking who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and savior, saving them from eternity in hell.

Darcie: I'm not putting down others for their beliefs; I am trying to lead them to the Lord.
"My avatar is awesome."
"You are lame, and so is your dog."
Romans 8:28 ~~Sunnys~~ <BIBLE|---
John Chrysostom

Okay to be totally stereotypical and derail this conversation. What if someone does all those things and then goes out the next day and says there is no God?
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Mr. Sunnys wrote: Kate: I'm asking who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and savior, saving them from eternity in hell.
You keep spelling my name wrong. :(
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Mr. Sunnys wrote:Kate: I'm asking who has accepted Jesus as their Lord and savior, saving them from eternity in hell.
Are there cupcakes in hell? Who's Kate?
Kait wrote:Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. \:D/
I think this one wins the thread. \:D/
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
John Chrysostom

Jelly wrote:Are there cupcakes in hell? Who's Kate?
Tonight you will dine in hell! On cupcakes!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

John Chrysostom wrote:
Jelly wrote:Are there cupcakes in hell? Who's Kate?
Tonight you will dine in hell! On cupcakes!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

But are there vanilla cupcakes in hell? Or just the chocolate ones?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Mr. Sunnys wrote: Darcie: I'm not putting down others for their beliefs; I am trying to lead them to the Lord.
Most (if not all) the non-Christians on these forums were raised as Christians (which is why they're on a site for a Christian radio show), but have since dropped their Faith in Christ. So, I think it would be fair to say that all the non-Christians here already "know the right stuff" to be saved, but they simply have chosen not to take that path. Yes, we (as Christians) should grieve for those who are not in the saving Grace of Christ, but by continuing to tell people (who already know what you believe) that you believe they're going to Hell, you're very likely pushing them further away from Christ, not pulling them closer.
So, instead of preaching at the unsaved, you could offer them cupcakes. Or Waffles; Waffles are better than cupcakes. :mrgreen:
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

JCGJ. get out of here. Waffles aren't even in the same LEAGUE as cupcakes. :noway:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY