TOP NEEDS OUR MONEY

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

TOP NEEDS OUR MONEY

Post by Scientific Guy »

Hi ToO,

It has come to my attention that one of our dear friends, The Top Crusader, does not have enough money to stay on the Town of Odyssey. After all, he only has $9,999,999,994,415,402.00. This is unacceptable that he not have more. We need to stand by him and give him all our money. Maybe we can bump his total up to ten quadrillion dollars.

I know that I haven't been on this forum long and am probably mistaken in drawing attention to this issue, but I believe it is an important one. We need to look out for those less fortunate than us. I believe in that so much that I contributed a whole $0.80 to Top's cause. He needs all the help we can give him.

So instead of buying cheese doodles with that money Mr. Al gave you, donate it to Top. We're his only hope.

You can donate to Top here: http://thetoo.com/points.php?mode=transfer&i=36

Top, if you're reading this, give me $4.9 quadrillion please.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Thank you for your kindness, also be sure to visit my GoFundMe, IndieGoGo, and Kickstarter! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

While I definitely support the sentiment of donating to Top, doing it at this particular time, while he still has all that fake money that he will eventually have to return, is ill advised. It's going to cause bookkeeping issues sorting out what money has to be removed and what money is legitimate.
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

bookworm wrote:While I definitely support the sentiment of donating to Top, doing it at this particular time, while he still has all that fake money that he will eventually have to return, is ill advised. It's going to cause bookkeeping issues sorting out what money has to be removed and what money is legitimate.
Tut, tut, Top. Don't go Green Ring on us.