Bookworm And Kings Daughter Beat-Down Fight Day 2017

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The wheels seem to be spinning so we'll move on, but that was a good one. :)

The fifth debate: Is the Han Solo movie a mistake?

I will be arguing no. Whoever wants to argue yes, begin!
Then anyone who wants to jump in on either side can.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

ummm YES IT'S A MISTAKE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY and THEY'RE REPLACING HARRISON FORD WITH SOME DUDE WHO LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIM :panic: and they need to stop making random prequel backstory spinoff things just to get more money because it just makes everything more confusing. What number is this episode even going to be? Rogue One is like episode 3 and a half! or is it 4 and a half? I don't even know. Here maybe this will help explain it: Image

Nope nope never mind that didn't help at all. okay anyway I kind of got a little carried away there, but basically what I'm trying to say is that i like watching these new "prequel" episodes but if they didn't make them i wouldn't mind that either. I love Han Solo but nobody can replace Harrison Ford. Okee goodbye and sorry for the yelling :anxious:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

I think it's a mistake because Han Solo.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

I agree with the above poster whoever he is.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:I think it's a mistake because Han Solo.
Connie G. wrote:I agree with the above poster whoever he is.

HELLO??? ITS HAN SOLO!!!! HE IS AWESOME him and his amazing awesome fantabulous sidekick CHEWIE! aka Chewbacca!!

i apologize for fangirling.... bye
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I had a response, but apparently never ended up posting it. Things have wound down though so I'm going to go ahead and wrap this up here.
It's been a great celebration; thank you to the topic submitters, the debate participants, and the festivity observers!