4 weeks of giveaways!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

4 weeks of giveaways!

Post by bookworm »

You may or may not know, depending on how new around here you are, that I traditionally hold cash giveaways to celebrate various posting milestones that I achieve. I try to pay attention to where I am in relation to the next upcoming one so I can notice when it happens fairly close to the event, if not right at the exact post, and celebrate in a timely manner. Sometimes though one passes without me noticing, but when I realize it later I always backtrack and mark it anyway because a late celebration is better than no celebration.

Which brings me to the purpose of this announcement. It just came to my attention that I have missed several recent milestones, so I have a bit of celebratory catching up to do. Since I noticed we happen to be coming right up on the start of a new month I thought rather than throwing the threads up all at once it would be fun to string them out in an extended event.

And so, I will be throwing post celebration cash giveaways for a full month! One a week, commemorating milestones I missed marking when they happened, in the order they were achieved and I would have posted about them if I had noticed sooner. The first one will be posted tomorrow!

In the meantime, just for fun to kick this off, the first person to reply to this thread will receive free money! \:D/
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

AWESOME! This sounds really cool :D Lightning thinks so too \:D/ :lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow!
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yay! \:D/ The money will all be sent out at the end of the month in one big giveaway explosion!
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

That sounds fantastic, bookworm. You are very generous. :)
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Gimme Moneys!
Resident JRPG nut
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

Cool! I'm excited to see how this turns out, especially if I get money :mrgreen:
Yo
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bookworm's Giveaway Extravaganza! :D Fun!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No one gets paid until everyone does; the remaining money spots in all the threads need to be claimed!
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

I'm here it's all okay now.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Not here, in the four celebration threads.