#9 poster!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

#9 poster!

Post by bookworm »

I have become the #9 poster! :thud:

Every step up this ladder since I reached the first page of posters has been surreal. I truly can't believe I've gotten to where I am, and that I continue to rise even further!

The first ten people to reply to this thread will receive free money! \:D/
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

WOW!! That is insane! You sure have posted a lot... and to think some people have posted even more than you :eek!: :compy:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

:blow: :thewave: :blow: WOW BOOKWORM! You just keep climbing up. This is incredible. Congrats!
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Congrats Bookworm, that's quite an achievement.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

What's incredible to me about this is that, with a few exceptions, you put a lot of thought behind each post!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Brad wrote:What's incredible to me about this is that, with a few exceptions, you put a lot of thought behind each post!
I'm not sure if this is a genuine complement or intended to be backhanded. :P
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

bookworm wrote:
Brad wrote:What's incredible to me about this is that, with a few exceptions, you put a lot of thought behind each post!
I'm not sure if this is a genuine complement or intended to be backhanded. :P
It seems genuine. At any rate, I echo the sentiment in a non-sarcastic way. Congrats, bookworm! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It does, the only reason I wonder was the intentional notation of exceptions. I'm not sure what exactly he was referring to, if he had specific posts in mind. I only post when I believe the content is worth contributing to our board, I never post just to make another post.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Most definitely a complement. To elaborate, a lot of posts, mine included, seem to be the first thought that popped into their head. Yours are not so, or so it seems.

(Have I made myself completely unclear yet? ;) )

As for exceptions, I'm merely referring to the posts where you're goofing off. Not that many, but a few. ;)
Last edited by Old Brad on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I see what you mean now, and you're correct I rarely make quick 'first thought' posts, I think about what I'm meaning to say and how to do it. It's nice to know that can be sensed.

And you're the first person here to acknowledge that I'm capable of "goofing off" :p
Rosie Willowwater
Not as new

Post by Rosie Willowwater »

*Slides in*

I want free money!
No one deserves to be forgotten
No one deserves to fade away
No one should come and go
And have no one know they were ever even there
No one deserves to disappear
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

*counts the number of replies to see if this thread is worth his time*

It never ceases to impress me just how dedicated you and the other oldies are to this board, and how you take any achievement here as such a personal victory.
~ Walker in Dreams
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:and how you take any achievement here as such a personal victory.
Not sure if this is intended to be backhanded, but if it seems that the reason I mark all these milestones is to celebrate myself let me be clear that it is not. It's never entered my mind that I'm personally so amazing for having all these posts or anything like that. What I'm celebrating are the milestones themselves, because I truly never considered when I joined the board a decade ago that I would see myself reach them.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

I think I meant any achievement of the board is rejoiced in by you.
~ Walker in Dreams
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Ah, I see.
Scientific Guy
Tallying up

Post by Scientific Guy »

I'm the tenth person to reply! Money please! And congrats on being #9, Bookworm; you've lived up to your name.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Actually, you are the eighth person! (Multiple posts from the same people don't count toward the ten.) So there are still two money posts available here!

I don't pay these celebrations out until all the spots have been claimed. And there are still some unresolved giveaways in other recent threads around here; I would like to take care of them all at once if people track them down.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Give me my 1 cent \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Still one spot left! :o
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yikes you're two thousand away from top 5. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.