URGENT MATTER THAT REQUIRES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

HURRY!!!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

URGENT MATTER THAT REQUIRES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Post by Parakeet »

SO hey guys, it's me, Krazy Keet, and I just noticed something.

In City Hall, the Steps of City Hall says something like this: voice your comments and questions blah blah blah to the mayor and his aides.

No big deal, right? WRONG. Let's look at this again: voice your comments and questions blah blah blah to the mayor and HIS aides.
Who is the mayor right now? Isn't it Catspaw? (Apologies if I am wrong) and isn't Catspaw female?? SO. Why doesn't it say his/her aides?

I would like to make a suggestion. We should rise up against this catastrophic issue! We should sign a petition for it to be changed!!

soooo if ya wanna sign da petition just say somethin dat confirms your agreement or denial to dis awesome thingamajig 8-) :yey:

Not responsible for any problems that may occur. If you wanna sue me go ahead. Anyone who does not confirm or deny their agreement to this proposal will immediately go to Jail. I think. Have a great day!
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Catspaw's real name is George. :-s
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

:anxious:
meh. =;

1. are you sure?? or are you joking?
2. also: well what if we someday have a female mayor-person-whatever-it's-called?
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Catspaw from AIO's real name IS George, which is why, for the first year I was here, I thought Catspaw was a he, while actually, Catspaw is a she.

I move that we amend this atrocity.

-- Fri May 12, 2017 11:05 am --

Catspaw from AIO's real name IS George, which is why, for the first year I was here, I thought Catspaw was a he, while actually, Catspaw is a she.

I move that we amend this atrocity.
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

I second Connie's move.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Catspaw is technically queen or president or chancellor or Supreme Leader, because ultimately she has the last word over the voices of the public. Although, yes, the next female mayor should take offense if they don't change that.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.