*Warm Winter Parkas*

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Are you going to be in Catspaw's area? :-k

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JesusFreak777 wrote: oooh I just realizded something. I can get a picture of me in my *warm winter parka* with Top this week. \:D/
Do so and face the wrath of Catspaw Blackgaard! :x

COT, JF and Top are going to be in the same area. I won't be. :(
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Oh poor child tries to make her happier with a clown doll. Oh wait she's older than me and hands her a laptop. ;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Catspaw wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote: oooh I just realizded something. I can get a picture of me in my *warm winter parka* with Top this week. \:D/
Do so and face the wrath of Catspaw Blackgaard! :x

COT, JF and Top are going to be in the same area. I won't be. :(
sme area? HA!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Why are you laughing at that so much?? :anxious: Did I miss something??
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, technically she's going to the "area," as I put it, specifically to visit Brian/Top, so it's not like it's a random coincidence. :anxious:

I demand that *warm winter parkas* not be involved in this visit, however! :noway:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Catspaw wrote:Well, technically she's going to the "area," as I put it, specifically to visit Brian/Top, so it's not like it's a random coincidence. :anxious:

I demand that *warm winter parkas* not be involved in this visit, however! :noway:
Catspaw..it's like 8 degrees F out there, you want me to freeze to death? :mecry:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

JF I think you are totally missing the word censor of *warm winter parka*... :-s
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmmm...maybe Sarah missed those classicly corrupt TH threads. :( Well, in that case, she can wear her warm winter parka all she wants! She should wear it at all times, in fact! \:D/

When that gets dull, perhaps then I could visit with in a *warm winter parka.* ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Catspaw wrote:
When that gets dull, perhaps then I could visit with in a *warm winter parka.* ;)
I eagerly await the day! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Brian wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I eagerly await the day! \:D/
As do I, Toppykins! \:D/

Make sure that you take a picture of the two of you in your winter jackets together and then send it to whichever responsible TH admin started our "warm winter parka* theme (instead of the other name) and label it "Top and Sarah in their *warm winter parkas*" - I would love to see the response to that one! O:)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

nope I recall the first threads well. ;) I was trying to be funny, but apparently my humor is above you guys. :roll:

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I miss my gutter humor partner Jessicado. :mecry:

But Catspaw is a wonderful stand in! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Brian wrote:I miss my gutter humor partner Jessicado. :mecry:

But Catspaw is a wonderful stand in! \:D/
but the gutter is icky :noway:

Remember whatever is true what ever is right whatever is honorable whatever is PURE think on these things. ;)

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JesusFreak777 wrote:nope I recall the first threads well. ;) I was trying to be funny, but apparently my humor is above you guys. :roll:
That thought did cross my mind, but when in doubt, insulting somebody is usually the best way to go! \:D/

I thought that I was more than just a replacement for Jessicado, but apparently not. :mope:

*goes to think about her lack of a *warm winter parka** :(
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

*begins knitting a *warm winter parka* for Catspaw*
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

"Can I have one Mr. Brian, Can I please"
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I doubt that his knitting is good enough that you would want one, danadelfos. :anxious:

Top, knitting doesn't seem like the best possible method. :-k Maybe you and JF could discuss that tomorrow, and perhaps you could get the advice of your parents as well! \:D/
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

If that's so. Catspaw can I have one, can I have one.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

My parents always complained when I wanted to wear a *warm winter parka*. :(