Interpret the smileys

advanced smiley technology

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Interpret the smileys

Post by EK »

ok someone posts a bunch of smileys in a order and the next person has to interpret them like this :offtopic: :mad: :boohoo: :pope: :angelfly:
ok the guy got mad because everything was offtopic he commited scuicide on the brick wall and they had a funeral and he became a angel

ok ill post the first
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

this guy was mad a another guy so I tryed to shoot him. that didn't work, so he got a bigger gun. ythat didn't work either, so he got a plane and caught the guy (or, somehitng like that..)

:pirate: :cop: :bolt: :twat: :cheerleader: :yum:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

errm no but thats ok its your interpretation
lets see a pirate was doing illegal stuff and got caught by cops he ran and the cop beat him with a stick the other cops cheered and the pirate was hungry in jail

ImageImageImageImage
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Okay, so the line of smileys that was waiting to yell at the police car was getting mad at one particular smiley that was clueless as to what he was supposed to do, so they all turned around and showed the letters tattoed to the back of their heads and threw little dots on the floor. It seems that after you yell at the police car then a smiley with a whip hangs you by a piece of string and beats you until you turn blue. Very nice and morbid.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

ok matrix people, a guy gets infected with the smith virus and then gets punched by the matrix terminal then drinks pepsi to get revived
ImageImageImageImage
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Where are you getting all of these things?
Here's mine:
:stooges: =D> :cheerleader: \:D/ :photo: :dumb: :thud: :surrender: :soapbox: :reporter:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

but you have to interpret mine first dan
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Eugene Kendall wrote:but you have to interpret mine first dan
I didn't see yours. Okay, umm... Just a sec... Okay... Here I go:
This guy was walking when he saw this guy in a wierd suit. So he banged him on the head. Then sombody had to pump him back up.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

DanP740 wrote:Where are you getting all of these things?
Here's mine:
:stooges: =D> :cheerleader: \:D/ :photo: :dumb: :thud: :surrender: :soapbox: :reporter:
There was someone watching the three stooges, and the tv crowd clapped, cheered, and danced because it was good. When they walked out of the recording studio, there were paparatzi, which suprised one, scared the other, and one just flat out quit the job. He was asked why he quit, and so he stood up on a soapbox and told the reporters why.

FWEH! That was long. :P

Here's mine....

:king: :cry: :jester: :mecry: :yum: :chef: :D
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Sarah wrote: Here's mine....

Ok so once upon a time there lived a King who had a very nice kingdom. He had a daughter who was always sad, so he called his jester. Still, nothing could make the daughter happy until she got hungry and the chief cook made her a feast. Then she became very happy.

Ok, interpret this.

:- ](*,) :-# :mecry: :thud: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :clown: :cheerleader: :rofl2:
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

The One Hobbit wrote:

Ok so once upon a time there lived a King who had a very nice kingdom. He had a daughter who was always sad, so he called his jester. Still, nothing could make the daughter happy until she got hungry and the chief cook made her a feast. Then she became very happy.

Ok, interpret this.

:- ](*,) :-# :mecry: :thud: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :pigfly: :clown: :cheerleader: :rofl2:
Once upon a time, someone was whistling, and didn't watch where they were going, so they accidentaly walked into a wall. They had to get stitches on their mouth, and they cried because it hurt. On their way home, they tripped, and got hurt again. They decided to go to the circus, and see pigs fly and clowns. When the pigs came out, the crowd cheered, and laughed.

:pirate: :pirate: :pysche: :duel: :mecry: :neener:

hehe.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Two pirates meet, one of them is mean, they duel, one gets hurt, the other laughs at him.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Sarah wrote:
The One Hobbit wrote:

Ok, interpret this.

Once upon a time, someone was whistling, and didn't watch where they were going, so they accidentaly walked into a wall. They had to get stitches on their mouth, and they cried because it hurt. On their way home, they tripped, and got hurt again. They decided to go to the circus, and see pigs fly and clowns. When the pigs came out, the crowd cheered, and laughed.

:pirate: :pirate: :pysche: :duel: :mecry: :neener:

hehe.
Wow, you interpreted mine well! I made it like this- somebody was whistling and didn't watch where they were going an d crashed into a wall, got his mouth hurt (As you can see, in that wall smiley) and cried, then fainted. Thousands of flying pigs came along and took him to the circus, and he got happy. :P

Jman, post a few smilies for us to interpret. O:)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Ill post a set (from the ToO smileys) :-k :shrugs: :detective: :-s :headphones: :mecry: :duel: :lolsign: :king: :reporter: :soapbox: :twat: :demonstration: :stooges: :grouphug: :noevil: :chef: :pigfly: :photo: this ones hard
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Eugene Kendall wrote:Ill post a set (from the ToO smileys) :-k :shrugs: :detective: :-s :headphones: :mecry: :duel: :lolsign: :king: :reporter: :soapbox: :twat: :demonstration: :stooges: :grouphug: :noevil: :chef: :pigfly: :photo: this ones hard
So there was this guy who was wondering about something. He asked the detective to investigate, but he just gave him a weird look and turned up the music. The guy was sad and challenged the detective to a duel. A weirdo came along and watched them, and along with him the KIng and the other detective. They decided that the one who had attacked was in the wrong and stuck him on a soap box so he couldn't get out, and hit him on the head many times. People came along and and protested against this cruel action, and then the person's friend came along and hit him on the head for being so stupid. The family of smilies had a group hug, and the dad told the smiley "Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil". So the guy became a cook and saw a flying pig. He took a picture.

:boohoo: :boohoo: =D> :truce: :snore: :pysche: :-s #-o :roll: :o :shock: :evil: :protest: :insane: :mad: :doubt: :rofl: :hilarious: :pigfly:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The One Hobbit wrote:
Eugene Kendall wrote:Ill post a set (from the ToO smileys) :-k :shrugs: :detective: :-s :headphones: :mecry: :duel: :lolsign: :king: :reporter: :soapbox: :twat: :demonstration: :stooges: :grouphug: :noevil: :chef: :pigfly: :photo: this ones hard
So there was this guy who was wondering about something. He asked the detective to investigate, but he just gave him a weird look and turned up the music. The guy was sad and challenged the detective to a duel. A weirdo came along and watched them, and along with him the KIng and the other detective. They decided that the one who had attacked was in the wrong and stuck him on a soap box so he couldn't get out, and hit him on the head many times. People came along and and protested against this cruel action, and then the person's friend came along and hit him on the head for being so stupid. The family of smilies had a group hug, and the dad told the smiley "Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil". So the guy became a cook and saw a flying pig. He took a picture.

:boohoo: :boohoo: =D> :truce: :snore: :pysche: :-s #-o :roll: :o :shock: :evil: :protest: :insane: :mad: :doubt: :rofl: :hilarious: :pigfly:
This guy was playing the violin and people clapped for him. One of the people got to meet the player, and he got so tired from playing that he fell asleep. When he woke up there was another guy who wanted to meet him, but then he became angry. He wasn't sure why, but then he remembered. He rolled his eyes and smiled. The guy who had been mean started getting really mad. When the guy got so mad that he became insane. So then the violin player thought it was funny and then he bought a flying pig.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

And my new story:
:headphones: :thud: :? :headphones: ](*,) :mecry: :headphones: :twat: :slap: =P~ :-& :cop: :soapbox: :sumo: :tophat:
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

DanP740 wrote:And my new story:
:headphones: :thud: :? :headphones: ](*,) :mecry: :headphones: :twat: :slap: =P~ :-& :cop: :soapbox: :sumo: :tophat:
This guy listening to music, heard explicit lyrics, so he switched his music, but that music also had explicit lyrics, so he banged his head against a wall, and cried, then he switched his music again, which also had explicit lyrics so he went and beat up the guy who sang those songs, who was hungry, so he whistled his own music, and something with a cop, a guy on a box, a sumo wrestler and a english guy.

:boohoo: =D> #-o :shame: :-s :o :shock: :evil: :insane: Image Image Image Image Image Image :mad: :mecry: :console: :hug: :angelfly:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Jman 009 wrote:
This guy listening to music, heard explicit lyrics, so he switched his music, but that music also had explicit lyrics, so he banged his head against a wall, and cried, then he switched his music again, which also had explicit lyrics so he went and beat up the guy who sang those songs, who was hungry, so he whistled his own music, and something with a cop, a guy on a box, a sumo wrestler and a english guy.

:boohoo: =D> #-o :shame: :-s :o :shock: :evil: :insane: Image Image Image Image Image Image :mad: :mecry: :console: :hug: :angelfly:
So there was a guy who played the violin. People clapped, but he didn't know why and thought they were making fun of him, so he scolded them. The people who clapped got mad at him for misunderstanding them and started shooting him. He was hurt badly, and decided to play the violin to comfort himself. Slowly, he started feeling better, and got on a tank to get rid of all those mean people who got mad at him. The people got scared, and cried, but then he forgave them and soon he died.

:drool: :shame: =; :-& :x :x :evil: :neener: :soapbox: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :duel: :thud: :cop: :stooges: :shrugs: :truce: :shocking:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Jman 009 wrote:
lol, it seems you gave up at some point :)

-Jonathan