23: Twists and Turns

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

23: Twists and Turns

Postby Catspaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-third album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 255.

Page 258 – “The Creation of B-TV!” – It’s cool to hear the original idea of C-TV. That would have been an interesting episode, though Bernard is fabulous and I can see why they wouldn’t want Eugene and Connie to come across as too immature.

Page 258 – “Behind the Scenes: I Want My B-TV” – Good work, Kim M. from New Hampshire. \:D/ I love the Eugene version of Three Blind Mice! :lol:

Page 260 – “Sound Bites” on the right side of the page – I love that scene between Mr. Holstein and Harlow Doyle in “The Perfect Witness” so I’m glad that Will Ryan is so talented! \:D/ It’s very funny, and Harlow fits in perfectly. It’s interesting to find out information like this!
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,255.43
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Peachey Keen » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm

BTS:I Want My B-TV.
On pg.258,the Eugene-ized Three Blind Mice was very funny. =D>.
But they put "how they" two x's.
I love the ToO!
Peachey Keen

Cash on hand: 652.78

Postby Catspaw » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm

Peachey Keen wrote:BTS:I Want My B-TV.
On pg.258,the Eugene-ized Three Blind Mice was very funny. =D>.
But they put "how they" two x's.

Good find, Peachey Keen! You're right - on page 258 there does appear to be an error in the "Three Blind Mice" spoof lyrics, with the fourth line reading, "Observe how they how they perambulate." However, they say that they received this from a fan - maybe they copied the exact way that she had written it and it was done intentionally? :-k I'm not sure.
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,255.43
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby King Butter Turtle » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:48 pm

I haven't posted here at all and I recognize that I'm bumping extremely, sorry, but I thought I would mention that on the BTS: Share and Share Alike, it says we haven't heard anything about Jack's grandchildren since Share and Share Alike when he mentions his 20 "World's Greatest Grandpa" mugs, but in Seeing Red, Jack's mentions that he's a grandparent.

(paraphrasing) Connie: "The only people who talk about the weather are grandparents and guys who've lost interest in their girlfriends."
Joanne: "You talk about the weather, Jack, have you lost interest in me?"
Jack: "I'm a grandparent"
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
The Council is GREAT!
King Butter Turtle

Vote King Regis!

Cash on hand: 108.92

Postby LizzieG » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 pm

King Butter Turtle wrote:I haven't posted here at all and I recognize that I'm bumping extremely, sorry...

It is never too late to review the Guide! :yes: (And there's no such thing as bumping here :D)
I love the \:D/ smiley
LizzieG

Honourary Canadian!

Cash on hand: 39.64
Bank: 660.73

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide