[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 24: Risks and Rewards
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,081.51
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-fourth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 263.

Page 266 – Finally, what we’ve all been waiting for – a written version of the most epic poem ever! \:D/ Yay for the “I Like Pants” poem! :inlove:

Page 267 – “BTS: The Turning Point” – I was nodding because I already knew about the plumbing company inspiration for Armitage Shanks, but I never noticed that Katrina’s great-grandmother was named Porcelain! :lol: Too funny!

Page 268 – Reading as much of the story as is visible from Clubhouse makes me miss the days where I eagerly devoured a new issue every month! The story was very interesting, and it’s cool how the AIO art could be essentially reused, though hopefully it won’t confuse anybody into thinking they’re connected.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm 
Radio Station
Radio Station

Cash: 43.77
Bank: 0.00
Page 268: I recognize the cover of Clubhouse Magazine, October 2007 as the album art for The Platinum Collection!

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]