24: Risks and Rewards

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

24: Risks and Rewards

Postby Catspaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-fourth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 263.

Page 266 – Finally, what we’ve all been waiting for – a written version of the most epic poem ever! \:D/ Yay for the “I Like Pants” poem! :inlove:

Page 267 – “BTS: The Turning Point” – I was nodding because I already knew about the plumbing company inspiration for Armitage Shanks, but I never noticed that Katrina’s great-grandmother was named Porcelain! :lol: Too funny!

Page 268 – Reading as much of the story as is visible from Clubhouse makes me miss the days where I eagerly devoured a new issue every month! The story was very interesting, and it’s cool how the AIO art could be essentially reused, though hopefully it won’t confuse anybody into thinking they’re connected.
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,303.07
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby KODY 105 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Page 268: I recognize the cover of Clubhouse Magazine, October 2007 as the album art for The Platinum Collection!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Radio Station
Radio Station
KODY 105

Cash on hand: 43.77
Bank: 0.00

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide