[ 3 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 25: Darkness Before Dawn
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,081.51
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-fifth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 271.

Page 274 – “Behind the Scenes: Gathering Thunder” – we sell Bovril bullion cubes (to make soup – a similar product to OXO, as far as I know) at the grocery store that I work at. I smile every time I see it! It isn’t just available in Britain, though it may be a lot more popular there, unless this is a similar product with the same name.

Page 276-277 – “Everything Changes! Original Ideas for Darkness Before Dawn” – Wow, it’s so crazy to read these ideas and think about what could have happened or what might have happened afterwards if one or more of these alternate ideas were used. One that I’m really glad they didn’t use was Richard Maxwell dying in the hospital – that would have been awful! I’d rather have him alive and out there somewhere for crazy obsessed fans to come up with ways for him to return! It must have been hard to choose from so many different ideas! The one with Dr. Blackgaard choosing a different path but then sacrificing himself for Jack’s sake would have put a totally different spin on the saga. I can see the redemptive value, which I do appreciate, though it might be too big of a change for a character that has never shown any sign of goodness.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:20 pm 
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author
Bone Marrow Transplant Registered Nurse

Cash: 228.66
Blog: View Blog (13)
I totally agree with Catspaw on the "Everything Changes! Original Ides for DBD". I read those, and could never stop LAUGHING! It was hilarious... and the idea they came up with... OMW! That was just priceless.... Some ideas were really crazy!

The other content in the chapter... amazing. I never knew I knew so much about DBD. And then learning even more! AWESOME!

Well done with this chapter... I loved it!

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:40 pm 
I got this...

Cash: 0.00
Wow, I really think they should have had Tasha in there! :( That would have made things just way more cooler!

Offline Profile  

[ 3 posts ]