[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 27: The Search for Whit
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:36 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,081.51
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-seventh album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 287.

Page 290 – “BTS: Blessings in Disguise” – I always wondered what the connection was between April Dammann and Joe Dammann, and because of McGee and Me! I felt more of an interest. Now I know! Maybe I wasn’t the only curious one.

Page 292 – “Cut Scenes” – I think that it was in a list of facts about Eugene that they mention his Dumbo pajamas, and I always wondered where that came from. Now I know – a cut scene from “The Search for Whit”! Mystery solved. It sounds like that would have been a funny scene. :lol:

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm 
Radio Station
Radio Station

Cash: 43.77
Bank: 0.00
Page 289: On this page is the old album art for Album 27. I think this is one of the few, if not only, old artwork that I like over the new work. The new is fine, but the old art has Whit in it! The nostalgia of the old art will never fade. The Indiana Jones-look is great for the new stuff, but a shadow doesn't do Whit justice.

Besides, Whit caught up with Eugene in a hotel lobby, not a cave.

Page 290: The cut scene with Brad and Muffy reminds me of a story from a Literature class in early high school or even middle school. I can't remember the title, but the plot was basically the same. The couple was going to cut husband's dad's blanket in half "because he didn't need all of it." Right at the end of the story the couple learned that their son was planning on doing the same...

Huzzah and Wooton for the Dammanns from McGee and Me! I really like that series.

Did anyone here like Glenn Adams (the character-- not the user!)? I thought he was the most annoying person I've ever heard, and I've met some doozies before.

Page 291: That's it! Dave Lipson played the coach in "Memories of Jerry"! In a previous chapter's review, I asked if Dave Lipson played anyone else in Adventures in Odyssey. Here he is!

Page 292: With all due respect to Marshall Younger, I'm glad that safe manufacturer didn't tell Mr. Younger how to rob a safe. I wonder if he notified the authorities that a person called to ask how to rob a safe. That is certainly noteworthy.

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]