28: Welcome Home!

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

28: Welcome Home!

Postby Catspaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-eighth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 297.

Page 302 – “Cut Scenes” – I can’t imagine Eugene actually joining a monastery! I think that they would have been paying people to take him away from there within days. ;) I enjoyed reading the little notes written on the script pages about the “sweating like a pig” line idea. :lol:
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,303.07
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby KODY 105 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Page 297: I don't think I would have liked it if Whit had stayed away. I was very young then, but looking at the series now, I like the fact that the crew kept Whit in Odyssey.

Page 301: I didn't catch the "bookend" effect that Connie's wild chase over Odyssey was supposed to have. It does make sense, though.

If I were a police officer and I saw a guy spinning out his car, I would pull him over too!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Radio Station
Radio Station
KODY 105

Cash on hand: 43.77
Bank: 0.00

Postby Laurie » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:12 pm

KODY 105 wrote:Page 297: I don't think I would have liked it if Whit had stayed away. I was very young then, but looking at the series now, I like the fact that the crew kept Whit in Odyssey.

I absolutely agree with that. I cannot imagine Odyssey without Whit.
"Freedom is not the right to do as you please; it is the liberty to do as you ought."
Anonymous
Climbing the Ladder
Laurie

Cash on hand: 5.02
Bank: 5,456.31

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide