[ 6 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 29: Signed, Sealed, and Committed
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 4,904.33
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-ninth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 307.

Page 310 – the first “Goof Alert” – I find “The One About Trust” kind of serious and I really haven’t listened to it for years, but I don’t remember the Katie goof! I’ll have to listen to it again (because I should anyway) and listen for the goof.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 0.00
Quote:
pg. 311: Introducing the Mulligan Family
Thinking back on the development of this family, you gotta admit that they've done a lot better with the McKay family and Washington family lately. I never felt like I knew the Mulligans well at all--not much was done with them.

thoughts?

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 4,904.33
Bank: 1,958.31
shasta wrote:
Quote:
pg. 311: Introducing the Mulligan Family
Thinking back on the development of this family, you gotta admit that they've done a lot better with the McKay family and Washington family lately. I never felt like I knew the Mulligans well at all--not much was done with them.

thoughts?

Yeah, that's a valid point. To me (and others too, I think) the Mulligans never felt "real." They seemed too unusual, with all the exotic animals and all the other characters attached to them for one episode only. They didn't interact with the AIO regulars that much. I didn't realize how much some people disliked them until I became part of the online AIO community, but I think most of us never "clicked" with them. Shasta is right in that the Washingtons and the McKays were dealt with differently. They spend time with all the regulars, they seem like real families, and when interesting/less common stuff did come their way, it was after a lot of us already liked them and were used to them.

I did always think it was cool that some McGee and Me! talent was connected through the Mulligans - I love those videos! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 pm 
The Council is GREAT!
figuring everything out - YAY

Cash: 67.18
Bank: 578.00
I liked the Mulligans. :(

Prolly cause they had a blind girl! :D

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:57 pm 
Radio Station
Radio Station

Cash: 43.77
Bank: 0.00
Page 308: Who is standing behind Connie in the picture? Is that Jason? Does that mean that Jason was not one of the potential husbands in "For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll"?

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 9.60
KODY 105 wrote:
Page 308: Who is standing behind Connie in the picture? Is that Jason? Does that mean that Jason was not one of the potential husbands in "For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll"?

Yes, Jason is standing beside Connie in that cover art. Connie tells Jason the events of the last few months, so Jason doesn't even appear in any of the "flashbacks." The three potential couples in this episode are Jack and Joanne, Eugene and Katrina, and Whit and Margaret Faye.

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

[ 6 posts ]