29: Signed, Sealed, and Committed

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

29: Signed, Sealed, and Committed

Postby Catspaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the twenty-ninth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 307.

Page 310 – the first “Goof Alert” – I find “The One About Trust” kind of serious and I really haven’t listened to it for years, but I don’t remember the Katie goof! I’ll have to listen to it again (because I should anyway) and listen for the goof.
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,309.47
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby shasta » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 pm

pg. 311: Introducing the Mulligan Family
Thinking back on the development of this family, you gotta admit that they've done a lot better with the McKay family and Washington family lately. I never felt like I knew the Mulligans well at all--not much was done with them.

thoughts?
I'm finally not a No0b
shasta

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Catspaw » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

shasta wrote:
pg. 311: Introducing the Mulligan Family
Thinking back on the development of this family, you gotta admit that they've done a lot better with the McKay family and Washington family lately. I never felt like I knew the Mulligans well at all--not much was done with them.

thoughts?

Yeah, that's a valid point. To me (and others too, I think) the Mulligans never felt "real." They seemed too unusual, with all the exotic animals and all the other characters attached to them for one episode only. They didn't interact with the AIO regulars that much. I didn't realize how much some people disliked them until I became part of the online AIO community, but I think most of us never "clicked" with them. Shasta is right in that the Washingtons and the McKays were dealt with differently. They spend time with all the regulars, they seem like real families, and when interesting/less common stuff did come their way, it was after a lot of us already liked them and were used to them.

I did always think it was cool that some McGee and Me! talent was connected through the Mulligans - I love those videos! \:D/
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,309.47
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby JesusFreak777 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 pm

I liked the Mulligans. :(

Prolly cause they had a blind girl! :D
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Council is GREAT!
JesusFreak777

figuring everything out - YAY

Cash on hand: 67.18
Bank: 578.00

Postby KODY 105 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Page 308: Who is standing behind Connie in the picture? Is that Jason? Does that mean that Jason was not one of the potential husbands in "For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll"?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Radio Station
Radio Station
KODY 105

Cash on hand: 43.77
Bank: 0.00

Postby Dave » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 pm

KODY 105 wrote:Page 308: Who is standing behind Connie in the picture? Is that Jason? Does that mean that Jason was not one of the potential husbands in "For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll"?

Yes, Jason is standing beside Connie in that cover art. Connie tells Jason the events of the last few months, so Jason doesn't even appear in any of the "flashbacks." The three potential couples in this episode are Jack and Joanne, Eugene and Katrina, and Whit and Margaret Faye.
I'm finally not a No0b
Dave

Cash on hand: 9.60

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide