30: Through Thick and Thin

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

30: Through Thick and Thin

Postby Catspaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the thirtieth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 315.

Page 318 – I think that I remember that Clubhouse article! It looks familiar. Going through the Guide is making me really miss my Clubhouse subscription, even though I am a little old for it. ;)

Page 319 – “Sound Bites” – the cut DJ lines look quite amusing! “There will be a quiz” is the best line! :lol:
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,303.07
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby American Eagle » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:26 pm

This was a fairly good album. I especially liked A Case of Revenge and Tornado! We bought this one a while back.
"Eating three pieces of KFC chicken does NOT make you drunk, throw up, or in Moses' case defile himself."
—American Eagle, September 9, 2008.
Chief of Police
American Eagle

Cash on hand: 379.83
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby KODY 105 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:06 pm

Page 317: A rare glimpse of that paranoid conspiracy theorist Jared DeWhite!

Page 318: "Black gold! Texas tea!" I got that line when the old guy said it.

I had noticed similarities between "Something Significant" and "When In Doubt... Pray!" I couldn't identify them exactly, but they had the same feel. Now I know why. Several scenes interspersed around each other.

Page 319: I like the idea of a walkie-talkie tied to a remote-controlled car. I tried doing it once and got in big trouble!

For some reason I can identify regular voices doing falsetto. I could tell right away that Paul Herlinger did the woman at the end of "The Spy Who Bugged Me."
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Radio Station
Radio Station
KODY 105

Cash on hand: 43.77
Bank: 0.00

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide