32: Hidden Treasures

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

32: Hidden Treasures

Postby Catspaw » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the thirty-second album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 329.

Page 333-334 – “The Case of the Missing Master Tapes” – What an incredible story! God was definitely looking out for the AIO team, as well as the many listeners, when the tapes were found, safe and sound. I can just imagine the panic that poor Jonathan Crowe must have felt – that would be so awful! The happy ending makes it a great story of answered prayer.
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,303.07
Bank: 1,958.31

Re: 32: Hidden Treasures

Postby Jonathan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 pm

Catspaw wrote:Page 333-334 – “The Case of the Missing Master Tapes” – What an incredible story! God was definitely looking out for the AIO team, as well as the many listeners, when the tapes were found, safe and sound. I can just imagine the panic that poor Jonathan Crowe must have felt – that would be so awful! The happy ending makes it a great story of answered prayer.

I've had days when everything goes wrong, and I can always chuckle about it long after it's occured.

As ten years have passed, I hope Jonathan Crowe can laugh about this, because, his misery aside, a part of me found it amusing.
Dungeon Master
Jonathan

Cash on hand: 62.66
Bank: 933.17

Postby KODY 105 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Page 333: I wonder if the writing crew wanted Liz to be a regular character; she started out as a snob but got nicer.

Page 335: I remember Chips Challenge. That was a cool game. Say, whatever does happen when you beat the last level? I never could do it.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Radio Station
Radio Station
KODY 105

Cash on hand: 43.77
Bank: 0.00

Postby GlennAdams » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:31 pm

KODY 105 wrote:Page 333: I wonder if the writing crew wanted Liz to be a regular character; she started out as a snob but got nicer.

Page 335: I remember Chips Challenge. That was a cool game. Say, whatever does happen when you beat the last level? I never could do it.

I loved Chip's Challenge!! Oh man, I can't wait until Christmas to read all this stuff and add to the forums. :)
I do what I do.
The Council is GREAT!
GlennAdams

say waddup saints!?!

Cash on hand: 14.32
Bank: 65.49

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide