[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 36: Danger Signals
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,697.71
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the thirty-sixth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 361.

Page 361 – I loved Torry Martin’s story! :lol: If that description was a huge compliment to him, then that explains how he was so instrumental in coming up with Wooton, a unique character to say the least! I love Wooton more with each new episode that he’s in, it seems, so I’m definitely glad that Paul McCusker encouraged Torry Martin in this regard.

It sounds like every time they say that they needed a new voice actor, they say that Katie Leigh recommends a friend and that person turns out to be perfect! It says that she suggested Jess Harnell, and it said the same for Townsend Coleman, and probably some other people that aren’t coming immediately to mind. Very cool!

Page 367 – “Drawing Wooton” – I’ve noticed that they never show all of Wooton’s face, but I hadn’t connected it with Wilson from “Home Improvement.” Yayness! I know that at least Jonathan and I will enjoy this fun fact. \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:28 am 
Radio Station
Radio Station

Cash: 43.77
Bank: 0.00
Page 365: "Snow Day" is a great episode. But don't most garbage can lids have a handle on the top? Perhaps that is what Cal was smashing down right before he called it a "snow saucer." For the folks who didn't learn anything from this episode (including the caller!), think perseverance.

Page 366: "Broken Window"! Another Alex Jefferson show. Alah Or Sarex should be the term for the Alex Jefferson + Sarah Pratchett couple. This episode's plot is excellent. Many of the lines are memorable as well.

Broken Window wrote:
Rodney: So if you don't not know, how can you know that you don't know if you know?

Mitch: Uh... I'm sorry...

Rodney: Can't handle it, huh?

Or something like that!

Page 367: The writing crew developed the character Bennett Charles from Jess Harnell's voice performance? Wow! He does play a great bad guy, though.

Offline Profile  

[ 2 posts ]