[ 2 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 38: Battle Lines
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:03 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,646.47
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the thirty-eighth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 379.

Page 382 – “Sound Bites” – I love the idea that Bennett Charles has piranhas in his office, just like in “The Last Great Adventure of the Summer”! Who knew that bad guys had so much in common? ;) It’s the little things that make AIO so amazing.

Page 383 – “BTS: Box of Miracles” – I had never noticed that Dr. Jennings was from the Passages books! My family has all six of them and I really enjoyed reading them, but I never noticed that a character transferred over to AIO.

Page 385 – Wow, kudos to the author/artist who wrote the comic book displayed! It looks super good, and it must have taken a lot of work. That’s a very creative way to express one’s fandom, I have to say! :D

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:18 pm 
Chief of Police

Cash: 393.07
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
Battle Lines, perhaps my favorite album of all time. Great drama, excellent villains, great ending. A+ IMO

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

[ 2 posts ]