[ 1 post ] 
 Post Post subject: 40: Out of Control
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:26 am 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,637.89
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the fortieth album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 399.

Page 403 – “BTS: The Mystery at Tin Flat” – Cute story about the mispronunciation of “Gazette.” :lol: Hey, it’s more authentic to leave it in! It reminds me of a story I heard in the bonus features of a movie where an actress mispronounced the word “Haitians” during the filming and the crew was all instructed not to correct her because it made the scene funnier, plus more like what a teen would actually say.

Page 403 – Yay for the Frank’s Breakfast Inn sign pictures! \:D/ It looks like the AIO team was having fun! I would love to know if there was more of a story behind the pictures – were they just randomly fun pictures, or did they do something special that made the FBI sign more significant? Why that sign instead of Whit’s End or something more common? Maybe it’s more interesting in my imagination than in real life, and that’s why there’s no accompanying story. ;) It’s super cool, since it reminds me of Frank’s lovely website that some of us used to go to when it still existed! :D

Page 405 – “Scripting Today, Recording Tomorrow” – It’s interesting to read the reasoning behind telling the audience that Bennett Charles was planning on escaping. I guess they were too smart for me, since I didn’t really think of whether the AIO team would stop him from escaping or not! Poor Kathy Wierenga (Buchanan) – she just can’t buy a break and her “sweet, simple love story” recorded. :lol: Apparently they needed more girl power on the AIO team – she’s drastically outnumbered! I do appreciate her additions to AIO. She probably adds a different perspective that needs to be heard sometimes, especially if any of the writers do buy their wives modems for Valentine’s Day!

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 1 post ]