[ 3 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: 43: Along for the Ride
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,969.81
Bank: 1,958.31
Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the forty-third album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 423.

Page 423 – One more story about how amazing Walker Edmiston was! I love the stuff with Bart at the end of “Sunday Morning Scramble,” and it makes it even better that it was largely ad-libbed!

Pages 423 and 424 – I find it interesting that after the story on page 423 about the three episodes getting switched around between three writers, two of the episodes, “Stars in Our Eyes” and “Potential Possibilities,” have writing credit on page 424 given to Nathan Hoobler, Kathy Buchanan and Marshal Younger, but “Sunday Morning Scramble” only gives credit to Kathy Buchanan and Marshal Younger. On page 423 it says, “So all three writers created pieces of each episode.” Is the lack of a credit for Nathan Hoobler an error, or just a sign that not enough of his contribution made it to the final product for him to receive a writing credit?

Page 426 – “My Take: John Fornof” – It sounds like the AIO team has a lot of fun! I know that I’ve heard at least some of that story before, though I don’t recall where. It’s neat that the name made it’s way into an episode to be captured forever! :D

Page 429 – “AIO Grants Wishes” – What a nice group of stories! I’m sure that it meant a lot to the kids involved to be able to get their AIO wish granted. Those of us at the live show in Colorado will know that there’s one more wish that got granted, with a special guest getting to say a line in the live taping of the episode!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 0.00
I've never liked the cover art of #43 (page 422). Marvin looks like he's four years old!?

And this is on the same album where he's acting very much a preteen or even teen, by leading a band in "The Coolest Dog". Just odd.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:26 pm 
Former Mayor x1

Cash: 475.10
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
Page 430 - In "Imagination Station Adventures" they forgot something important.

Episode: The Triangled Web II

Station Users: Jimmy Barclay, Jack Davis, Curt Stevens, Bernard Walton, John Whittaker, Connie and Lucy Cunningham-Shultz.

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

[ 3 posts ]