44: Eugene Returns!

A place to review, discuss, analyze and appreciate the chapters within the new Official Guide in an organized manner.

44: Eugene Returns!

Postby Catspaw » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Use this thread to comment on the information regarding the forty-third album of Adventures in Odyssey! \:D/ This section starts on page 433.

Page 441 – “Shh! It’s a Secret!” – Do you think that it was wise of them to tell us the codeword for the Eugene Returns secret? ;) I like the letter from Marshal Younger, complete with a “Confidential” stamp! It’s very true that the internet, while it has a lot of good uses (like reviewing this book for example ;)) does make it harder to keep secrets!
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 5,303.07
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Danielle Abigail Maxwell » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:20 pm

When I read that they were using the code word "Oregon" I smirked. Come on, Eugene isn't that prominent of a city/town, but I've been there more than I can count. It's not bad, just... weird.... hilarious how they did that. Someone might have noticed that... had I known the code word before the episodes.. I never did till now. I would have guessed it in a heartbeat I bet you. I live in Oregon, yes.

If it was wise, Catspaw, I wonder how many were from Oregon who listened, or even understood what it meant. It was catchy though. They do know Oregon at least! Ha! AWESOME! Well... you know... it's them...
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author
Danielle Abigail Maxwell

Bone Marrow Transplant Registered Nurse

Cash on hand: 228.66
Blog: View Blog (13)

Re: 44: Eugene Returns!

Postby Peachey Keen » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 pm

I really liked seeing the different stages of the cover art.
I love the ToO!
Peachey Keen

Cash on hand: 649.16

Return to Reviewing The Official Guide