Random Roulette of Doom, ToO Reunion edition!!!

Ahh, the nostalgia!

Welcoming back all the members from the "good ol' days" and ready for some good ol' fashioned reminiscing.

Postby Skid » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Did I ever get my weird avatar? :-s
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
User avatar
Skid
 
Posts: 1343
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: The Frozen North
Age: 27
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 392.74
Bank: 0.00

Postby Laura Ingalls » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Sort of. ;) Catspaw tried to change it, but it wasn't showing up correctly for you and a few others. So I had the links there for several people to do it manually, but I don't think you logged on during the 3 days. :)
“Home is the nicest word there is.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Half Pint
Half Pint
User avatar
Laura Ingalls

Happily married to Almanzo

 
Posts: 11336
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:13 pm
Location: Suburbia
Age: 32
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 425.12
Bank: 80.45

Postby jelly » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Amethystic wrote:Yay! \:D/

Though Jelly's is cool.

... and you still haven't changed it. ;)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob
User avatar
jelly

the guy who used to watch a lot of films

 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: Western Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 1,067.96
Bank: 4,500.00

Postby Amethystic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Yay! \:D/

Though Jelly's is cool.

... and you still haven't changed it. ;)


I know, it's weird! I want to change it, but I don't...

*GASP* Maybe someone's controlling my mind! :shock:
Image
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
User avatar
Amethystic

Milo Yiannopoulos

 
Posts: 13260
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.
Age: 23
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 567.29
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby KODY 105 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Amethystic wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Yay! \:D/

Though Jelly's is cool.

... and you still haven't changed it. ;)


I know, it's weird! I want to change it, but I don't...

*GASP* Maybe someone's controlling my mind! :shock:


I suppose you are implying that you are not in control of your mind. :-k
Image
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Radio Station
Radio Station
User avatar
KODY 105

 
Posts: 13290
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: In downtown Odyssey
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 43.77
Bank: 0.00

Postby Amethystic » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Fyedka wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Yay! \:D/

Though Jelly's is cool.

... and you still haven't changed it. ;)


I know, it's weird! I want to change it, but I don't...

*GASP* Maybe someone's controlling my mind! :shock:


I suppose you are implying that you are not in control of your mind. :-k


No, I'm implying that a yellow horse stole my lasanga! Of course I'm implying that! Someone is controlling my brain and making me not change my avi! :mad:
Image
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
User avatar
Amethystic

Milo Yiannopoulos

 
Posts: 13260
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.
Age: 23
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 567.29
Blog: View Blog (4)

Previous

Return to ToO Reunion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest