Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 am 
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused
the people are the heroes

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 0.00
I got paired with an admin. *dances* \:D/

But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:41 am 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,385.75
Bank: 1,958.31
LizzieG wrote:
You are forgiven, Frank, but only because the already-released results were so entertaining to read. :lol:

*is sad she won't be able to make an "I Love Me" t-shirt* \:D/

You can still make the t-shirt - you just have more competition than you had anticipated. ;) Or you could find earrings with that slogan - I think that Evil Chick found a pair of earrings that said I (Heart) Me or something along those lines.

Pseudonym wrote:

I got paired with Pseudonym! *dances with him* \:D/

:inlove:

Last time I got matched with EK, and that was quite lovely, but I can see a real future in this match!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:03 am 
Party Pooper
Formerly... CA.

Cash: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
Catspaw wrote:

Pseudonym wrote:

A perfect match! \:D/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:06 am 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Highscores: 1

Cash: 0.50
Bank: 13.00
Blog: View Blog (5)
I'm paired with someone I don't even know... :anxious: Great way to get to know someone! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:35 pm 
Blissfully Oblivious

Cash: 26.30
Kit Kat wrote:
I'm paired with someone I don't even know... :anxious: Great way to get to know someone! \:D/

You're lucky, at least you don't have to share. Evidentally, I must have suddenly become a polygamist. :anxious:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 pm 
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Admiral wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Pseudonym wrote:

A perfect match! \:D/

And it's all because of Frank's Dating Service, soon to become even more popular than that Harmonic dating thing! \:D/

If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:55 pm 
Night is Falling
Night is Falling
iTroll

Cash: 142.88
Blog: View Blog (2)
Awwwww.... I'm matched with someone I don't even know \:D/.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:21 pm 
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob
the guy who used to watch a lot of films

Cash: 1,059.10
Bank: 4,500.00
This dating service truly does wonders...

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:29 pm 
The Council must persist

I haven't gotten paired. :(

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:33 pm 
Party Pooper
Formerly... CA.

Cash: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
JED wrote:

Frank was probably too scared to delve into your pairedness. :(

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:47 pm 
The Council must persist

Admiral wrote:
JED wrote:

Frank was probably too scared to delve into your pairedness. :(

Funny really.

JED is now unpairable. :boohoo:

Or not? I hope I get paired.....

I mean look at Elax!

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
i bpraiseach ceart

Cash: 449.10
Bank: 1,054.24
:shock: I totally didn't realised what we said in our application form would be made public! Eep!

*starts rocking back and forth*

:mad:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:20 pm 
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

*eagerly anticipates Smaug's results* \:D/

If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:49 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Cash: 10.87
Iron and Light wrote:

I have been on the two for about two years more than you.
AKA MOWGLI,GOLLUM AND JIM HAWKINS

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:21 pm 
The Council must persist

I have a weird feeling that I might be paired with Smaug.....

:anxious:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:18 pm 
Night is Falling
Night is Falling
iTroll

Cash: 142.88
Mr.Whit wrote:
Iron and Light wrote:

I have been on the two for about two years more than you.
AKA MOWGLI,GOLLUM AND JIM HAWKINS

I don't remember saying anything about how long we've been on the ToO, dearest :-k...

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 pm 
Little Old Bird Woman
Trank forever. :)

Cash: 12.00
Silly Mr. Homework has demanded priority tonight, and so the results won't be in until quite late tonight. :( Cheer up, folks...it won't be that long, and don't even think of getting impatient to the point of creating an "animatronic Frank" in order to get the results quicker. ;)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:13 pm 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
in the smoke of rank and file

Cash: 1.02
Blog: View Blog (8)
*starts brainstorming plans for an animatronic Frank*
\:D/

save your pandas: vote racecar!

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:43 am 
Little Old Bird Woman
Trank forever. :)

Cash: 12.00
Here's the last few, folks. Thanks for being patient. :D

Sixth for this evening is: JED, and his own two perfect matches: Smaug the dragon, and BrokenButBeautiful!
"It was rather difficult for me to find the perfect match for this most esteemed man, but I believe that my superior insight has made the most superb selections. JED has crafted a definitive FDS profile with his answers to the three questions proposed. He described his favorite AIO couple as 'Jason and Tasha,' expressing his deep fondness for the subtle undertones of their relationship, which 'they seem to depict in a mysterious and somewhat humorous way' throughout all their adventures together. What depth of thought! In a similar way, his answer to question number three was simply: 'Black?' What a tasteful suggestion of a paint color without dogmatically stating his opinion. I came to the conclusion that JED definitely needed someone to bring excitement to his life.

For his first match, I have selected Smaug the dragon. Not only do I think that they'd be perfect for one another because they submitted their FDS applications at nearly the same moment, but their profiles seemed to point to a well-fitted match, and a loving future together. Smaug stated that her favorite AIO couple was Trent and Mandy, for the simple reason that 'they are adorable together!' Following this trend, Smaug continued to state that her favorite Jack was that of Spades, because they reminded her of her childhood fancy that the spades were 'meant to represent shovels.' Still again, in her answer to the third question, Smaug demonstrates a fondness for painting the train a vivid dark green, like they did in the treasured children's classic by Edith Nesbit, The Railway Children. After reflecting on her answers for an extended length of time, I have concluded that Smaug is rather lonely, and, in fact, needs a companion who will forever go with her on adventures digging for buried treasure, but would, at the same time, be a completely upstanding and moral citizen for the rest of his days. JED. Their future together will be filled with rich and humorous dialogues, in which Smaug will find joy in all the little things of life, and JED will agree with everything she says.

The second companion I have selected for JED is yet another match made in heaven. In her FDS application, BBB expressed, in her explanation for favoring Lucy and Curt as the AIO couple of choice, her deep conviction that 'a good friendship is a good place to build a relationship off of.' I would agree with this statement, which is why I have matched her with the friendliest of friends, JED. BBB also takes the more 'upbeat' approach to life, as can be seen in her love for hearts because they make her happy (in her answer to question number two), and her desire to paint the train 'blue with hot pink polka dots.' I believe that JED will provide a profound side of levelheadedness to their future together; I can just see it now: The pets of the BBB/JED household (a dog, a cat, and a mouse, naturally) frolic in the colorful hallways, while the happy couple sits in the swing and happily discuss all the aspects of their friendship!"

Second to last on our list, folks, I present to you: JD, with the possible companionship of Goreds or StrongNChrist!
"JD's matches proved to be the easiest thus far. It was a very simple and sensible task, due to JD's short and sensible FDS answers: 'Jack and Lucy, because I said so,' 'Spades,' and 'a mouse and/or green and/or 4.' I'm sure that much thought was put into the careful crafting of such concisely worded sentiments, and so I've attempted to put an equal amount of thought into the writing about him. JD is a man of simple tastes, but sometimes the simplest tastes are the rarest and the most sought-after. Instead of belaboring the point, I will continue on to discuss those whom I think would be his perfect match:

Goreds' FDS application was of great interest to me because of the emphatic, yet subtle way in which she expressed her desires of whom she wished to be paired. Her answers consisted of 'Eugene and Katrina' (because they're both geniuses), 'Clubs' (because it looks like a lucky shamrock), and 'five' (because five is an epic number). After reading her answers over many times, I have concluded that what Goreds truly desires is to marry a very intelligent Irishman, who likes to go on epic adventures with his five loyal Dobermans. Unfortunately, her desires were fully too grand for the scope of our services, and so I have paired her up with a nice and sensible suitor instead. Who knows? Perhaps behind his level-headed exterior, JD secretly longs to own five noble dogs to go adventuring with. (For further pursuit of her deepest dreams, in case Goreds decides to disregard my suggestion of JD, I have decided to send Goreds off to Catspaw, who, I hear, has several very eligible cousins.)

StrongNChrist is perfect for JD. My favorite part in her entire FDS application is her answer to question number one: 'Mitch and Connie, even though they broke up. I mean, they were great together. Mitch was wild, Connie wasn’t. They were total opposites and I always like the total opposites.' Though StrongNChrist and JD aren't total opposites, they create the perfect 'Connie and Mitch' sort of couple. JD's levelheadedness and succinct thoughtfulness will land him a comfortable job doing research for a controversial company, while StrongNChrist will content herself with her faithful wardrobe of green jogging suits and take to heart the mentoring endeavors of various aged men from around their small hamlet of a town. Ah, what a sweet life!"

And finally, our last couple for this evening: Trent DeWhite and LizzieG!
"Ladies and gentlemen, what a gorgeous couple. These two were just born to be together. Like two stars in a tidepool filled with wandering hermit crabs, frankly, there are none in their little world that can compare. And I have brought them together at last. Let's first look at their answers to question number one: Trent modestly stated that his favorite AIO couple was Trent DeWhite and Mandy Straussberg, while commenting on his fascination for their unexpected predestined togetherness. Hmm, very thought provoking. Lizzie takes a different approach to AIO couple-hood and favors Judge Abernathy and Tasha Forbes (whose relationship explains the reasons why Tasha and Jason didn't work out as a couple, obviously.). Little did we know that behind their seemingly platonic friendship, Trent and Lizzie, like Mandy and Trent, Judge Abernathy and Tasha, they all have always known who was the right one for them."

And there you have it, my faithful participants. I hope that everyone finds new depths of friendship and happiness through my small service to the Town of Odyssey. In all facetiousness, I hope that very soon "Dreams by Frank" will be overcrowded with clients. ;) And so, before I drop to the floor of my paper-strewn workroom in exhaustion, I wish you all well in this holiday season! (Prize money will be awarded later.)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:05 am 
The Council must persist

Frank wrote:
Sixth for this evening is: JED, and his own two perfect matches: Smaug the dragon, and BrokenButBeautiful!
"It was rather difficult for me to find the perfect match for this most esteemed man, but I believe that my superior insight has made the most superb selections. JED has crafted a definitive FDS profile with his answers to the three questions proposed. He described his favorite AIO couple as 'Jason and Tasha,' expressing his deep fondness for the subtle undertones of their relationship, which 'they seem to depict in a mysterious and somewhat humorous way' throughout all their adventures together. What depth of thought! In a similar way, his answer to question number three was simply: 'Black?' What a tasteful suggestion of a paint color without dogmatically stating his opinion. I came to the conclusion that JED definitely needed someone to bring excitement to his life.

:hilarious:

I TOLD YOU. I should have KNOWN....

I am utterly stunned I didn't even see that coming....

Please try not to quote the entire post. Thanks! -Trent

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next