[ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: The Ceiling Fan - Episode 40: New Clues to Use! Plus news!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm 
Why am I even here?

Cash: 92.34
Hello there, all my friends here on the TOO. I love you guys the best. ;-) Anyway, Episode 41 is up and ready for you to listen to. Hope you enjoy!!!

-Kevin

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The Ceiling Fan - Episode 41: Almost Done with Season 3!!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:03 pm 
The Council must persist
GO TEAM 1!!!

Cash: 296.14
Bank: 1,300.00
Blog: View Blog (5)
That's going to be a very controversial song!!

Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The Ceiling Fan - Episode 41: Almost Done with Season 3!!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b
AT WAR WITH THE TOO

Cash: 87.34
Bank: 624.15
Haha, ok yeah. I don't think any of us agree with the lyrics though, lol.

"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:49 pm 
The Council must persist
GO TEAM 1!!!

That's a relief!

Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:22 pm 
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Cash: 209.04
Bank: 0.00
Hey great podcast! Hehe LOVED the song. ;)

Offline Profile  

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 am 
I'm finally not a No0b
AT WAR WITH THE TOO

Cash: 87.34
Bank: 624.15
So what do you all think will happen in the season finale?

"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 am 
I love the \:D/ smiley
Hi-ho!

Highscores: 1

Cash: 138.68
I think I have some ideas, but I don't really know.

"No John, I think I'd have to like you in real life first." Ouch...

Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm 
The Council must persist
GO TEAM 1!!!

My best guess is that Ethan is just dreaming. Then he'll wake up, and tell the others about his dream, and they'll say, "You thought that M-Park was one of the hottest bands in the world?" And then some cheesy laughter will ensue.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 1.86
Bank: 5.00
I've been listening to all of the Ceiling Fan in the past few days. I love it!!! I think that it's a really neat podcast, and I love hearing all of the news :)

No need to say good bye..

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 am 
Why am I even here?

Part 1 of The Ceiling Fan Season 3 is available now!!!

The Ceiling Fan boys have come a long way in the last few months, but their latest adventure is not over yet. As Ethan feels the betrayal of almost everyone around him, he confides in the one person he can trust, James Carlisle. Together, they seek escape, but this may be harder than they thought. Will they get away from the strongholds of Phil, Bernie, and Aaron?

-Kevin

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The Ceiling Fan - Episode 42 Part 1: Season Finale Begins!!!
Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 pm 
Hi-ho!

Loved it! Especially the news cast! I wish there had been a song though. I'm eagerly awaiting Part 2, but I'll be sad to see this awesome season finally come to a close.

She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The Ceiling Fan - Episode 42 Part 2: Season Finale IS HERE
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 pm 
Why am I even here?

The end is here. ;-)

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The Ceiling Fan - Episode 42 Part 2: Season Finale IS HERE
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:35 am 
The Council must persist
How does one adult?

Cash: 397.14
Bank: 1,479.55
Wow you did a great job on the ending. I really liked it, except for the cliff hanger part. ;) The referance to the Von Trapp family and using the way they escaped was a good idea. Who played the nun?

"Aaron you wash your paper plates? We're not poor you know."
Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!
Well check it out, I have all the power! HA!

Cash: 331.03
Blog: View Blog (28)
Oh my goodness excellent podcast! BUT WHAT HAPPEN'D?!? how long till season 4?!?

Offline Profile  

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:24 am 
Hi-ho!

That was awesome! It took me a few listens before I got the references to The Sound of Music though. Those were pretty clever!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 pm 
Where have all the homeschool kids gone?

Cash: 262.12
Kmap wrote:
The end is here. ;-)

Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! :pray:

Offline Profile  

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 pm 
Hi-ho!

I've been trying to download the new video... it's taken like 5 hours so far.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!
Well check it out, I have all the power! HA!

Cash: 331.03
Blog: View Blog (28)
Steve wrote:
Kmap wrote:
The end is here. ;-)

Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! Please be a Five Iron Frenzy reference! :pray:

best post ever \:D/ preach it BROTHA!

Offline Profile  

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:03 am 
Why am I even here?

Taps wrote:
Steve wrote:
Kmap wrote:
The end is here. ;-)

I'll admit. It is. :-) Mark and I are big FIF fans.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 am 
Where have all the homeschool kids gone?

Cash: 262.12
Kmap wrote:
Taps wrote:
Steve wrote:
Kmap wrote:
The end is here. ;-)

I'll admit. It is. :-) Mark and I are big FIF fans.

And that's why everyone should love the Ceiling Fan.

Offline Profile  

[ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next