The Ceiling Fan Podcast Takeover Q & A

Talk with the winning podcaster about the entry.

The place to discuss all of the AIO-related podcasts!

The Ceiling Fan Podcast Takeover Q & A

Postby binks2001 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Hello,

It has now been a week since the winner of the Ceiling Fan Podcast Takeover has been announced. In case you missed it with all that was going on, it is located here http://theceilingfan.blogspot.com/2009/09/contest-announced.html.

Myself being the winner, I have decided to start this thread to get some feedback from you the Town Of Odyssey on what you thought of the podcast.

I want your honest feedback about what you thought of the show including the good and bad. I have thought many times of doing some podcasting in the past and your information may help me to decide if I should continue doing this or not in one form or another. In addition, how could I have improved the podcast before submitting it in your opinion? Any other questions including information about the setup/software I used can be made here as well.

A note for all of you, the podcast that you listened to was a slightly edited version of the podcast that I submitted. Would you be interested in hearing the uncut edition?

If this is the incorrect area to post this thread, the mods are more than welcome to move this to the correct location except for anywhere on Old Gower Road.

Thanks for your time.
Brian Binkley
aka Binks2001
I got this...
binks2001

Can you UNO?

Cash on hand: 10.00
Bank: 2.00

Re: The Ceiling Fan Podcast Takeover Q & A

Postby Irwin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Blackgaard's voice is awesome! :hilarious:
Springer from Odyssey
Irwin

misses "Spam-Happy Spammonger!"

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 0.00

Re: The Ceiling Fan Podcast Takeover Q & A

Postby binks2001 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Thank you very much Irwin. After deciding on the voice for Blackgaard, we decided to add some comedy to the mix with his inflections. This includes the Odyssey intro "Hello I am Regis Blackgaard, but everyone around here calls me Rege!".
I got this...
binks2001

Can you UNO?

Cash on hand: 10.00
Bank: 2.00

Return to The Podcast Room