AIO Blogcast 45: The Last Episode

The Adventures in Odyssey Blogcast discussion thread

The place to discuss all of the AIO-related podcasts!

Re: AIO Blogcast 38: Album 56 Predictions & BIG Announcement!

Postby Peachey Keen » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:29 pm

It's a big summer bash podcast! In this episode, we do a newscast and give our thoughts and critiques about Child's Play and Something Old, Something New Parts 1-2.
Plus, hear an original Did You Know? segment with Devon & Victoria Francis, 5 Podcasting Tips from Austin (that's me :D ) and some bloopers!

Our next podcast will be our interview with Zach Callison!

-------------------
Hear our interview with Zach Callison, voice of Matthew, as he talks about how he got started in acting, performing at the live show, Album 56, & more!

http://archive.org/download/AioBlogcast ... tEp.37.mp3

--------------------

We begin our final season with a newscast, our hopes and dreams for Album 56, talk about our adventure at Focus on the Family, and bloopers! Listen and let us know what you think!
I love the ToO!
Peachey Keen

Cash on hand: 652.78

Postby American Eagle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

I just wanna say that your podcast is legit! You do a fine job of getting great guests on the show and discussing all the current AIO stuff.
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
Chief of Police
American Eagle

Cash on hand: 437.15
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Peachey Keen » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Have you all seen the Christian satire videos called Messy Mondays on YouTube? Well, we got to talk with the talented people, Jordan, Josh, & Kelli Taylor, about the making of their videos and their love for Odyssey. You don't want to miss it!
I love the ToO!
Peachey Keen

Re: AIO Blogcast 39: Interview with BlimeyCow

Postby darcie » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 am

Fun! Great job, in spite of the technical difficulties. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
darcietastical
darcietastical
darcie

Nothing to see here.

Cash on hand: 159.09

Postby American Eagle » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Blimey Cow has now heard of The ToO! Maybe they'll join and promote this place to the masses. \:D/

Jordan's laugh is spreading. >_>
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
Chief of Police
American Eagle

Cash on hand: 437.15
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby darcie » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:21 am

They already knew about it, but I don't think they've ever really used the site. I did let Josh know a few weeks ago that we had a topic about their show here. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
darcietastical
darcietastical
darcie

Nothing to see here.

Cash on hand: 159.09

Re: AIO Blogcast 45: The Last Episode

Postby Peachey Keen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am

It's time to review some new AIO eps! In episode 40, we review The Perfect Church Parts 1 and 2 & read some listener feedback.

----------------------------------------------------------------
In the latest Blogcast, we interview Josh and Ally Ko (from the Out of Control in Odyssey blog). They also help us review Great Expectations and For Three Dollars More, & they share a special announcement about their upcoming project!

Feedback welcome!

-------------------------------------------------------

And it comes down to the end. We've released our very last episode of the Blogcast. In it, we have an interview with Dave Arnold, our third radio drama (Skye Weldon), a review of the Truth Chronicles, and much, much more! Let us know what you think!

P.S. If you can't listen to the whole thing (it's nearly 4 hours long), you can listen to it or download it on the blog.
http://aio-blog.blogspot.com/2013/03/ai ... isode.html
I love the ToO!
Peachey Keen

Re: AIO Blogcast 45: The Last Episode

Postby Leonard Meltsner » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Copypasta from Facebook earlier:

So, I finished the 4-hour long last episode of the Adventures in Odyssey Blogcast last night. Those were 4 hours that flew by.

It's weird to think back to my marathon nearly 2 years ago now, when I first became friends with Austin, and he offered to interview me for the podcast. As he said in the last episode, it was God's grace that brought Victoria in on that interview and developed that relationship between Austin, Natasha, Victoria and I. It's been so much fun over the past 2 years to have been involved in so many episodes of the Blogcast in so many different ways, from singing to reviewing, and that's not to mention the great friends that we gained through it all. It's very sad to realize that there won't be anymore episode of the podcast anymore. It's come so far since it began. Even apart from the fact that it meant I was interviewed, I've loved being able to hear a mix of interviews with both official cast and crew AND prominent fans of the show. God has blessed me richly through these opportunities, and I'm so grateful to God, the Peacheys', and everyone else who has made this podcast possible over the years.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
The Council must persist
Leonard Meltsner

GO TEAM 1!!!

Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Cash on hand: 296.14
Bank: 1,300.00
Blog: View Blog (5)

Previous

Return to The Podcast Room