Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 2 posts ] 

have you heard of it, and would you know somewheres I could find a copy?
yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
I have heard of it but I don't know where you could get a copy. 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post Post subject: Has anyone heard of this book?
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 pm 
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind
"I'm the clever one. You're the potato one."

Cash: 515.65
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (28)
It's called The Knights of Evermore I've never met another person who's read it and I haven't been able to find it since I got a hold of it in my old church's library. So I ask you, HAS ANYONE HEARD OF IT?!?!?!

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic and http://randompiratecomic.tumblr.com/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,081.51
Bank: 1,958.31
I hadn't ever heard of it before today, but if you're looking for a way to read it again, it looks like you can get it on Amazon.com (click here) for a really low price if you're willing to buy it used. :D Even with shipping, it can't be too expensive when the lowest price is $1.20. ;)

And there was one review on the site, so here's what some other person had to say about it:

Quote:
Knights of Evermore is a fantastic book! It's exciting, entertaining, and thought-provoking. Tells the story of Gulliver Lamm, a soldier in service of the High King of Evermore, and details his adventures as he rises to the rank of knight. Full of relevent analogies and parallels to the Christian life, you can't help but learn something when you read the Knights of Evermore. Great for family devotions! Five stars!

Sounds good! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 2 posts ]