[ 1 post ] 
 Post Post subject: [BLOG] The AIOFansite
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:17 pm 
I got this...
Chillin out

Cash: 113.76
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (3)
[url]aiofansite.blogspot.com[/url] The newest AIO blog!

-- Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:08 pm --

A review on my site:
Strange Boy In A Strange Land (episode 478)
I really liked this episode. It was intriguing and so far the best episode in this Novacom Saga. I liked Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips because of the romance, but it wasn't mysterious or interesting quite like this one. I'm really happy that they brought Jared back. I actually like Jared's character when he's normal... Ok... When was he ever normal?...
Ok what I mean is, like in this episode, even though Sara and Mandy couldn't tell if what Jared was saying was true, it was at least what he said was more possible than aliens taking over the world.

So this episode starts with Sara and Mandy going camping and they spot someone who kind of looks like Jared. When they do talk to him he won't tell them why he left Odyssey so fast. Jared finally breaks down and tells then everything about why his family left.
He basically tells them that his dad was the accountant for a company called Andromeda. While doing their books he found out they were doing something illegal so he went to the FBI. The FBI got Jared's dad to be their "inside man" but one day Jared's dad found a book with a camera in it in his office. He knew his cover was blown so the FBI put Jared's whole family in the witness protection program and sent them to a house far away in some woods.

So now my barricade of questions: Who is this company Andromeda? If they even do, how do they connect with Novacom? What I'm thinking is: this could also be a subplot like I suspect "Arem" might be as well.
Ok I've changed my theory, I think they all do connect in someway, but vaguely. Like for example, Arem might be like Eugene (that's just a guess) but Arem may not have to do with Novacom but Arem and Novacom connect because of radio wave study which Eugene is in. That is just a guess, but kind of what I'm getting at.
Some other questions: Who put the book in Jared's dad's office? Was it the same guy who told Tony to put a book in Whit's office? Is the guy who took the plans from Barry the same guy who put the book in Jared's dad's office and who told Tony to put it in Whits' office? Does this guy work for Andromeda, Novacom, or neither? Is this guy Arem? Is Barry Arem? Another thing that I've thought of: does Mitch have to do with any of this? I know for sure Mitch wasn't the one to tell Tony to put the book in Whit's office (because Tony said the guy was bald and I don't think Mitch would be bald or for one: Connie would have mentioned it, 2: Connie probably wouldn't like him if he were bald, and 3: the illustrations show him with hair) and he didn't take the plans from Barry (because the voice sounds different). But why exactly is Mitch even in this Saga? Maybe he is Arem? Remember how he told Connie he likes to play around on his computer and he seemed to know a lot about computers so maybe he is Arem.

At the end of this episode, Jared is having a campfire with Sara and Mandy when all of a sudden a man shows up. He asks "Jim" (Jared as we know him) what he is doing and who are Mandy and Sara but he gives the man vague answers like he doesn't want to tell him anything. When Jared and him leave, Sara tells Mandy that the man wasn't Jared's dad. When they go to Jared's house the next morning, he's gone. Everything was gone. They go to his room and find a loose floorboard with a note. When they decode it, it reads: "moved again, beware Andromeda". When they tell Whit he gets all weird and he makes a call and asks someone to look up Andromeda.

This episode kind of left off at a cliffhanger with not only Jared leaving so fast, but Whit talking to the guy on the phone. It's like telling us that we will get our info about Andromeda soon.
Anyways that's about it. I give this episode a double thumbs up! ����

-- Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 pm --

Another review from my site:
Breaking Point (episode 473)
Again I'm gonna stress my point about not liking this new Whit's End in Connelsville. Whit is so busy with it, that he is not around in the Odyssey Whit's End much anymore. Not just the fact that we miss him there, but because he isn't around he cannot make sure his employees know what to do in case of an emergency. Things begin to happen like what happened to Alex Jefferson. This also get the kids' parents worried that their kids aren't safe and being taken care of properly and they lose their trust in Whit. I think Whit needed to hear from Alex's father how the parents are reacting when they see Whit isn't at his own shop, but in another town. They think he has no time for their kids because the new Whit's End is taking up all his time. He has no time to connect with the kids anymore. I just wish he left the new Whits End to Mary and stayed in Odyssey. Then Nick wouldn't have went crazy and Alex would have got out of the imagination station in a safer way.
And speaking of Mary, she is really starting to get on my nerves. She is being forceful and a big nag. She was the one who forced Barry upon Whit. I don't like her at all.
As for Barry, I knew from the beginning he was a bit strange. When Whit didn't trust him with the plans, that was one clue that told me that he probably isn't trustworthy. Because when Whit brings something up, he's almost always right. Also when Barry said that he was good at everything, just by the way he said it, I knew that there was something a bit weird about him. I didn't suspect that he would steal the plans, but I thought that Barry might do something to the imagination station. I was also surprised when Barry finished building it so fast, faster than Whit probably could have built it. Also the fact that he just left in like 5 minutes told me that he had something to hide. I knew that he had either not finished it or stolen an important piece of it. After he left, he met a man and gave him, actually sold him, the plans. Who could he have sold the plans to? Could it be a man from Novacom? Or (this is getting a bit ahead of the story) could he have sold it to this company "Andromeda"? I didn't recognize the voice as someone who has appeared yet, but he does sound like the bad kind of guy. (Almost like Dr. Blackgaard's voice). This is kind of a long shot, but could he be that guy who told Tony to plant the camera in Whit's office? And/or (this is getting ahead of the story again) could this guy have planted the camera in Jared DeWhite's father's office?

Another thing I want to talk about is Eugene. In this episode, when Whit asked Nick if Eugene was open to work, Nick asked him, "Eugene who? The guy doesn't work here anymore..." I really think that the writers are trying to kill off Eugene. I wonder if Will Ryan, the actor, cannot be part of the cast anymore. Maybe he's too busy with other shows and movies, so they are killing him off.
But speaking of Eugene not being around, we all still have to wonder what he is doing with this "radio wave study" at the college and how he and the study connect to Novacom. Also we don't even know what this study is, there are endless possibilities. I wonder if they are trying to use the radio wave study to affect the people. Like maybe it is some kind of chemical bomb or something. Or maybe they are trying to see visible light through other waves such as radio waves. Ok... My guesses are really bad. But I guess we will find out soon enough.

I think that's about it. I actually liked this episode (even when Mary was being a nag). I give it a thumbs

-- Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 pm --

Chains part 1 and 2 (episode 468-469)
I'm still totally against this idea for a Whits End in Connelsville. Call me insensitive of the people of Connelsville all you want, but I still don't want it. I know the kids in the Oswald Heights need a place like Whits End, but I can't help by being a bit selfish and wanting Whits End only for Odyssey. I mean, AIO created Whits End for the town of Odyssey. That is the main attraction in Odyssey. That's what makes Odyssey different from the larger town of Connelsville.
I also don't really like Mary. Most of the time I'm not really judgemental about characters, (at least I don't think I am judgemental... Am I?...) but I don't know what bothers me about her... she just isn't likeable. I don't know how many fans I'm voicing on this, but I hope she leaves. She already gave Whit a bad person to help him with the imagination station. So maybe she is bad too and faking being a good lady. I'm getting a bit a ahead of the story because I'm already talking about an episode that hasn't occurred but I thought I would just say it. I don't like Mary Hopkins.

Next thing:
I actually like Tony. (See I'm not judgemental) He seems like he's a guy that is just in a heap of mess and needs Gods love and forgiveness to get out of it. That is one reason why I'm not quite spouting out fire when I think about a Whits End in Connelsville. It's a good outreach to the kids, who are like Tony, living there.
Tony had a reason to give Whit a bit of attitude. He couldn't fully trust Whit because he didn't know him. I think Whit responded correctly though. He gave Tony and Briana a home for the night and helped Briana when she was sick. He also found them a home with the Mulligans. I was also happy that Tony told him about why he broke into his office.

And speaking of that...

So all my questions: who is this bald man that told Tony to break into Whits office and place a dictionary in it that contained a camera? Why does he want to spy on Whit? Is he from Novacom? Is he the same guy who in the episode "Breaking Point" takes the Imagination Station plans from Barry or is he Barry? Does he have anything to do with Eugene?

I guess we will find out.
I know this was a short review for such a long episode, but I don't think I have much more to say except that I thought that this episode was good. I give it a thumbs up. ��

-- Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:10 pm --

Just to note, a guest author wrote there:
Green Eyes And Yellow Tulips (epsiode 463)
Ooooo, my romantic self just jumped out of the closet. CONNIE IS IN LOVE!!
Let's just talk about this for a while... Oh the romance... Mitch is such a sweet guy. I love him already. I don't care that he works for Novacom and now I think Connie has stopped caring too.
Referring back to "Love Is In The Air", Connie was in desperate need of a romance. Eugene had Katrina, Jason had Tasha, and Connie... Was left with no one. Jack talked to her and told her that her time will come when she will get a guy. Jack foreshadowed what the writers probably already had in mind: a romance for Connie.

Connie's character had been a bit dry lately. She works at the Timothy Centre as well as Whits End, but she hasn't really fought with Eugene like she used to and she hasn't gone on some crazy adventure. I think she just needed a guy like Mitch to walk in her life and sweep her off her feet and get her back to what we have all missed. And I think Steve Burns (Mitch's actor) laid on the charm quite good.

In this episode, we didn't really see Novacom much, only Mitch.
So about Mitch as a character, I think that he is either pretty innocent or a really good faker at being innocent. We can see quite early on, that the writers destined Novacom to be bad. They already had a riot against the company. The riot shows the rest of Odyssey reflects Whit's opinion about Novacom (although they did portray it in quite a drastic way). As for Mitch, he works for Novacom, a company that has bad and violent programming. We know that he's a Christian, and he is either faking his Christianity or he has no idea that Novacom is a bad company. Or maybe Mitch knows that Novacom is bad and is maybe trying to work from within and stop them. (If Mitch turned out to be like Jason that would be pretty awesome). But we can't really tell Mitch's motives of working for Novacom yet.
We can see that the writers are going to make Connie and Mitch get together. Since we don't know a lot about Mitch yet, I can't really say that it will be a bad thing. Mitch may turn out to be a really great guy who was totally oblivious to the fact that Novacom is bad (although we can't really say Novacom is bad... again this is still all my predictions) or he could be a total jerk trying to lead Connie on. (I doubt it's the latter one though). But the writers already know how this saga will go, so we will have to see how it turns out.

In this episode it was good to see Whit be true to his word. I think Mitch needed to see that. If he's a true christian, it would help him to know that Whit is someone he can come to for spiritual or even practical advice anytime he needed to. Also through this, Mitch could see Whit is trustworthy.
I liked how they brought Rodney in this episode. We can see that he is still his usual el-cheap-o and annoying guy.
To sum it up, this episode was AWESOME, (because I'm such a romantic- or maybe not), and I give it a thumbs up or actually 2! ����

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 1 post ]