Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Only two more weeks of school for me, then it's back to working full time doing oil changes. Life's good.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Shennifer wrote:....Catspaw, I love you, but you just mistakenly addressed me :anxious:

Anyway, I dress up as the Mad Hatter today (specifically the one from Once Upon a Time). Though my costume is kinda a female version, it's still awesome
Ooooh. Is that what it was? I couldn't tell in the pictures.

But yay for Once Upon a Time and YAY for Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter! \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Catspaw wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Pfft, hockey :noway:
Ignorance like this makes me so sad. :(
Graces4you wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Aww, that does sound like a good day, Shennifer! :D I love the way that the ToO (and other stuff) has created so many fun connections for people!

To show my respect for Whitty Whit, I will refrain from posting anything more meaningful here. :noway: Except that today I went to the dentist for a cleaning and now I have to go back next week for a little work. Boooo! I love my dentist, but I still hate going to the dentist.
I went to the dentist yesterday too \:D/ but I don't have to go back until April.
I'm sick for the third time in the last month. Kids, hand sanitizer is your friend.
Dentist buddies! :highfive:

I hope you feel better soon, Shennifer. Hand sanitizer and I are regular companions, but you just can't escape everything. :(
I think you meant to address me Catspaw ;) The head cold just like me so much it keeps coming back! It might also be because I work at a library where I am in contact with germs of small children. And my best friend has gotten sick every single time I've been sick so I'm pretty sure it's because I'm around him too. I've used so much hand sanitizer and blown my nose so many times today that one of my teachers threw the kleenex box at me and made me keep the hand sanitizer at my desk so I would stop getting up.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Something I just realized I could've shared here, last month I entered a giveaway on Twitter for some comic book collections, and I won, and yesterday I received this beast:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

^ well that looks pretty cool. :)

Got on today to look at DW stuff, found out about extra money day. Extra money days. Just like always. I love the ToO.

Right now in life I'm trying to finish up all my reading so that I can spend the next month writing. o.o NaNo!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Whitty Whit wrote:
Shennifer wrote:....Catspaw, I love you, but you just mistakenly addressed me :anxious:

Anyway, I dress up as the Mad Hatter today (specifically the one from Once Upon a Time). Though my costume is kinda a female version, it's still awesome
Ooooh. Is that what it was? I couldn't tell in the pictures.

But yay for Once Upon a Time and YAY for Sebastian Stan as the Mad Hatter! \:D/
I think on one of the captions or album descriptions I said what my character was, but it was kinda buried, so it's okay. I had only posted pictures of my hat (which I made) and not my whole costume (which I just pieced together from clothes I had and borrowed)

\:D/ I shall join you in your cheers of Sebastian's Mad Hatter. I sometimes wish he had stuck around, but I'm glad he got to be Bucky/Winter Soldier
Last edited by Shennifer on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Graces4you wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Pfft, hockey :noway:
Ignorance like this makes me so sad. :(
Graces4you wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Aww, that does sound like a good day, Shennifer! :D I love the way that the ToO (and other stuff) has created so many fun connections for people!

To show my respect for Whitty Whit, I will refrain from posting anything more meaningful here. :noway: Except that today I went to the dentist for a cleaning and now I have to go back next week for a little work. Boooo! I love my dentist, but I still hate going to the dentist.
I went to the dentist yesterday too \:D/ but I don't have to go back until April.
I'm sick for the third time in the last month. Kids, hand sanitizer is your friend.
Dentist buddies! :highfive:

I hope you feel better soon, Shennifer. Hand sanitizer and I are regular companions, but you just can't escape everything. :(
I think you meant to address me Catspaw ;) The head cold just like me so much it keeps coming back! It might also be because I work at a library where I am in contact with germs of small children. And my best friend has gotten sick every single time I've been sick so I'm pretty sure it's because I'm around him too. I've used so much hand sanitizer and blown my nose so many times today that one of my teachers threw the kleenex box at me and made me keep the hand sanitizer at my desk so I would stop getting up.
I am a terrible person. Sorry! :anxious: I think because Shennifer was also quoted I looked and saw her name and thought that she was the one who posted that. Oops. I take back anything nice I said to Shennifer and double it to you, Grace. ;) A library would definitely be a hard place to stay away from germs, between the kids and the books that a million people could have touched. Hopefully the Kleenex-throwing will end soon. ;)

Today I got to see a former co-worker that I hadn't seen in a long time, so that was great! She's one of those awesome people that is really missed at work, and it was nice to get to catch up with her.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Today was the best day I've had in a long time \:D/ I had a late start today at school so I only had 2 classes, I got to exchange some short Facebook messages today with my best friend who graduates from basic training this weekend(I haven't talked to him since August), I did really well on a AP Gov test \:D/ and I haven't been able to stop smiling like a crazy person ever since \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Today, one of my old friends randomly started talking to me and it was nice to chat with her again

My new glasses finally came in! Yay for not wearing broken ones anymore \:D/

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

So one of my best friends growing up got married on Saturday :shock: Weirdest. Feeling. Ever. (she is two years older than me, but still..) It was the funnest wedding I've ever been to though, so \:D/

In other news, the cold snap has finally hit, and it is now 16 degrees outside, and still dropping. :cold:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Things are getting colder for me too! It's always hard to adjust to winter jacket weather. Brrr! Oh well. Soon it will be really cold and I'll be looking back fondly at this weather. ;) I had to buy winter tires for my new car and I've been procrastinating far too long, but I finally have tires ordered and an appointment to get them put on, so that's good.

I got to visit my best friend today, which is always an adventure with her kids, and I got lots of baby-holding time, which was fun. \:D/ He's so cute! :inlove:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I have a tremendous headache. /exciting
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I hope you feel better soon, Marv.

I give my last sermon today; fortunately, it won't be in class but in front of a few friends. I'm less nervous this time around

And later tonight I see Mockingjay Pt. 1 with my friends \:D/

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I finally got winter tires on my car this week! I usually would have done it already, but I needed to buy new ones this year for my new car and the deliberation process of what tires to get got complicated unexpectedly, but finally I'm ready for the snow and ice! \:D/

I got to hold a friend's adorable little baby today, which was very nice, especially when she was considerate enough not to cry while I was holding her. That's my favourite kind of baby. :yes:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Catspaw wrote:I finally got winter tires on my car this week! I usually would have done it already, but I needed to buy new ones this year for my new car and the deliberation process of what tires to get got complicated unexpectedly, but finally I'm ready for the snow and ice! \:D/

I got to hold a friend's adorable little baby today, which was very nice, especially when she was considerate enough not to cry while I was holding her. That's my favourite kind of baby. :yes:
Canadians. Winter tires. :noway:

;)

That's the way you like your babies, Catspaw? I see how it is.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Whitty Whit wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I finally got winter tires on my car this week! I usually would have done it already, but I needed to buy new ones this year for my new car and the deliberation process of what tires to get got complicated unexpectedly, but finally I'm ready for the snow and ice! \:D/

Canadians. Winter tires. :noway:

;)

That's the way you like your babies, Catspaw? I see how it is.
Yep, Canadians. Winter tires. Because we are cool like that. 8-) You really can tell the difference between all-season and winter tires, and I drive too far and too much to not make the safer choice.

Should I start talking about block heaters and really astound you, Whitty Whit? ; )

Yes, I don't like it when babies cry when I hold them. I take it personally. :(

Today I supported a Kickstarter for comfortable high heels. :anxious: I rarely wear high heels, but I assume that I might now and then if they didn't kill my feet. I've been deliberating for a week or so about whether I should or not, and I still might end up regretting this one, but whatever. They're so pretty. \:D/ Great thinking process, I know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Mockingjay was awesome

I'm home for Thanksgiving break \:D/

Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Today (26th) is my birthday, yayyy.
merp.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Happy birthday! \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011